Thread: Warrior tires

Warrior tires

What would be the best all around tires for a Warrior

Razrs

Maxxis Razrs have proved to be a great tire on my Warrior..hooks up great in everything..havent had a blowout yet(unlike my stock tires) and thier cheap
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/northwestillinoisatvs

go with the holeshots or the shredders. razr's wear down way too fast.
    2001 Blaster: Lone Star +4" roundhousing swingarm, Works Dual-rate fronts, Graydon Proline pipe and silencer, Trenga Racing's oil injection block off kit, RK "RX" 108 link chain, 18x11x8 turfs on douglas rims, 20x6x10 holeshots on douglas rims , Aktive reeds, Trenga Racing billet reed spacer, DynoJet race needle & jetts, UNI dual-stage filter, Motion-Pro brake cable for extended swingarm, Talon 40t rear sprocket, Renthal 14t front sprocket, ProDesign kill switch, Renthal yz125 bars w/ MSR grips, shaved front plastics. Lots more to come....

hmmmm

Ive heard that Razrs wear down fast too...but Ive had these for quite while and they still look new. I dont know...just my .02

My good friend has a set of Titan Trail Claws on his Warrior and they hook up great and are excellent tires. I got a set for my 400!!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

I get about 2 seasons out of a rear set of holeshot XCTs for weekend trail riding. But in muddier stuff, a friends Titan 489s put my holeshots to shame. But they are heavier than my holeshots too.
    Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue.

The United States of America. We build better bombs. (Free delivery available upon request)

Both my friend and my cuzin have Bandits on their Warriors, they both seem to really like them, the only problem is that one of them did manage to blow a hole in the sidewall that needed an inside patch, that was all his fault though
    kc

i would go with razrs, my holeshots wore down much quicker than my razrs. IMO my razrs hook up much better than the holeshots, and in mud the razrs are far better because of more side tread.
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

Originally posted by ChadEXer
    My good friend has a set of Titan Trail Claws on his Warrior and they hook up great and are excellent tires. I got a set for my 400!!
    got any pics? I have considered those tires when my stockers wear out.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy