Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Exhaust

Warrior Exhaust

What would be the best exhaust system for a Warrior?

DMC

I was thinking a DMC

any aftermarket exhaustis better than stock. Stay away from dg or cobra though. They're crap. I dont mean to put you down at all, but the overall majority of the guys in here are honda people. Check out the forums at http://www.bluetraxx.com because they will probably be a lot more helpful than all of us in here.
    ~2001 Yellow 400ex, K&N filter with Pre-filter, POLISHED Supertrapp IDS2 silencer, 20" rear Holeshots tires, Braking brake pads, Black Shockers Shockcovers, Renthal 400ex bend bars w/ oury grips, Pro Design tether kill switch, JE 440 big bore 10.5-1 piston, Dyno Jet Stage 2 kit, Removed air box lid, Duncan Racing aluminum nerfs, AC Racing full chassis skid plate, Race cut plastic, AC Racing mudscreen bumper, and a 42 pilot jet and removed choke.
    *SOLD*

Pro Circuit T-4

thanx man

something quiet...........
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Originally posted by 4punksdad
    something quiet...........
    Amen to that!!! On most 4 strokes I personally believe that the small HP gains you get aren't worth the noise polution you produce.
    2000 Banshee with all the bolt-ons
    1995 Warrior
    WyoDuner's Dune Review Site - Now with SAND DUNING Forums

The white bros e-series seem to be pretty popular. The Supertrapp IDSE is quieter and makes good power on a wolverine (same cylinder and head as a warrior). It made the 4x4 pull the front wheels in 1st, 1-2 shift and sometimes on the 2-3 shift. Pretty good for a 485 lb machine.
    Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue.

The United States of America. We build better bombs. (Free delivery available upon request)

FMF MegamaxII

I have the FMF Megamax II exhaust..Im quite happy with the power it produced...WAY better than stock. Plus the tunability is nice. Whatever pipe you do go with look into Albas kits...comes with torque stuffer(BIG improvement) K+N,main jet, and filter outerwear

One of my friends has a big gun system on his warrior and he loves it. I loe the one on my 250ex too. It adds a ton o low end.
    big gun slip-on
    K&N jet kit
    K&N air filter w/outerwares
    ac front bumper
    ac alloy nerfs
    renthal bars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast