Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Great Freestyle Quad Forsale!!!

Well I dont really know if Adam babied it. But it was in MINT shape last time I saw it. So I suppose. Umm He had like 3 steering stems laying around.. I bought one of them. So I dunno, I think he had a chrome regular length stem, but I dont think it was stock. I have no idea what exactly he is giving you with this bike because he has so many parts. Pretty much all the parts on Adams bike is brand new from the start of the season till now. He could have gotten some throughout the season too. I dont remember. I wish I could have bought it but, I didnt have the cash.
    If you dont ride an R, Why Bother Riding at All?

SS265R
    LRD LSR JB ELKA X-FACTOR TAG RAD SUNSTAR FIBE

I want to give a BIG thank you to Quadpro for all their help in helping me get my R rolling

1988 Toyota 4Runner, 5spd w/ 33x12.5's
    1989 Chevy s10 w/ v8 Conversion, slammed and all the goodies.

I seen the bike back in July or soemthing like that . It was a few weeks after he busted his back. I would have bought it but his price was a little too high for me ( he had all the Gibson and Elka stuff on it) If id have known he would have taken stuff off I'd have snagged it from him. I got pics of the bike but i dont have my scanner hooked up yet .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

I think Atkins probably has almost the same pics as you Greg. Because he has seen pics of it when it had the gibsons and elkas on it. It will probably look almost the same except for the obvious reasons, because Adam hasnt ridden it since you saw it.

SS265R

I want to give a BIG thank you to Quadpro for all their help in helping me get my R rolling

Well if he hasn't ridden it , it's in the same shape . He was a really nice guy to talk with and meet . Had one hell of a time trying to find where he lives though . Left RJ's and drove around for one and a half hours trying to get there . Ended up driving through Wasaga Beach and all . Finally made it . When we left his place took me 10 minutes to get back to RJ's i was pissed. LOL . He's got a pretty kewl setup in his basement for his hoods and stuff. If he can build me a wicked quad i'd consider buying one from him. Or atleast his products. Still love the IB Racing decals. We need to get a group organized and welcome the H-Bomb crew to Canada next year . Was talking with one of them and they wanna come up and do soem ridding .

im just wondering, what other 250r parts did he have lying around? Might be interested.

I dont know exactly what Adam has for parts. Phone him and ask him, or email him.

SS265R

I now know why the 250r is the standard by which all quads are judged. I LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE the power!!!!!!!!, and the handling is unmatched. This thing is great! Thanks for the quad, Adam, and thanks for hooking me up, Steve!!!

Its a nice bike ... I think you're gunna like it . Got urself a great bike now.

thing rails corners like its a mile wide. You can just bog it a gear high, through it into a corner, and halfway through torque it right up to powerband. Best feeling in the world.....but I havent jumped it yet!

im atkins450s friend ive been riding with him before ....AND ITS FAST!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234