Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your dealer say...?

What does your dealer say...?

Has anyone asked their dealer whether the option will be available to order the 450R, from the factory, with the HRC kit already installed?
    2004 TRX450R - HRC, AC F.Bumper, db Eliminator 2+2, G-Force F/W Spacers.

dealer told me that they (the dealer) would install it for $150, plus $300 to buy it. they said the kit would come in the same time the quad gets here.
    -------------------------------------------
    2004 Honda TRX450R - HRC Kit
    2001 Chevy Silverado Z71 OffRoad
    2005 Chevy Avalanche Z71 Offroad
    2001 Harley-Davidson Fatboy
    2005 Rottweiler
    1984 Chevy Camaro Z28

Hell my dealer didnt even know what the TRX450R was when I went to takl about it with them. "Hey...any information on the 450R yet?" (5 days after announcment) "The what?" "...TRX450R? Released in december?" "Are you sure thats honda." "Yes...do you have any 400ex's in stock?" "...Maybe in the warehouse" "k..." "You have to be 16 to ride one" "I am 16..." "Great! So wheres your parents"
    Loosy Goosy

thats how my delership is evilwok....bunch of ****ing tards

My dealer say's he has lots of red's and I said no man I want the big red machine. 450 that is .and he said I'm first on the list.Lucky me

My dealer told me that honda is going to put out a new release date for the 450 on Nov. 3rd. Maybe we''ll have an actuall release date on monday.

I just checked, it still says January. We know it's coming out in December though because too many dealers say they are expecting them.
    '04 YFZ 450
    '04 TRX 450R - SOLD
    '03 KFX 400 - SOLD
    www.motorsportsofutah.com

I heard they were going to bump the date up to sometime this month,but the dealer still tells me he will have 5 of them by the first of december.1 will have the race package installed from the factory before he gets it.

Originally posted by YTZ250#1
    I heard they were going to bump the date up to sometime this month,but the dealer still tells me he will have 5 of them by the first of december.1 will have the race package installed from the factory before he gets it.
    Don't you want to try it both ways so you can see the difference and let the rest of us know if it's worth the money?
    '04 YFZ 450
    '04 TRX 450R - SOLD
    '03 KFX 400 - SOLD
    www.motorsportsofutah.com

I don't think I'm buying one,That is a #one that will come with the race package.The dealer tells me he is getting one of five with the race package.I'm going to buy a new bike or a real good used one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast