Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whos going to the contest?

that sucks...anybody else goin?
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Originally posted by Nausty
    Jon said I was good enough but I don't think I can do what I am capable of right now so pry not. I'll pry go to watch tho. Not only that but my quad really needs some work. My sub frame is trashed, stem is bent, bars bent, exhaust is in the mail to curtis sparks, frame is cracking all over. But even if it wasn't I still wouldn't go cuz I suck at air freestyle cuz I can never practice it. Good luck to you guys that r going though.

I wouldn't mind doing some ground freestyle for them though during intermission.
    and your still not going to the limits of your machine huh? Sucks to see your quads broken guys I wish I could come
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

well for anybody else goin look for me with the gray division 4 hoody and probably a backwards hat with a funky kick.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12