Thread: sponsership?

sponsership?

how many races would i have to run this season to get sponserd, i mean if i do good, wich i really think i will..also how good would i have to do? im not running any nationals,, just a local(in the state) track that is AMA. is it even possible? ummm one more, who would i need to sponser me to get a 5% or whatever discount on the roll design lobo 2 front&rear ends?
    i, guessing to send out apps sometime in the fall??? thansk a bunchhh!!!!!

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    Ducan gives you discounts on tons of stuff.....i get 5% on roll stuff.

you don't really even have to finish well....just put your finish's on a resume with your future plans, your training and that kind of stuff. My friend only ran 4 races last season, and he did horrible in all of them, and he still got nacs, outerwears, and a few other places to sponsor him. but if you want good sponsorships, your gonna need consistant top finish's.

but hey, send out as many as possible, it's worth a shot. Anyone that doesn't want to get a discount on stuff is MAD, MAD I TELL YOU!!!
    Retired --- For Now

Basically just what 400mxer said....i just got another sponsorship in the mail today fom Denton Racing.......here are my duties as a Denton racing support rider--"It will be your dutyand obligation at all times to to promoteand sell the quality and service of denton racing while racing or just riding you must always have atleast 2 denton racing decals on your bike,and that you list denton racing on any entry forms as a proud sponsor....then there are 5 levcels of sponsorship listed

1.___ you will recieve a 5% discount on all orders
    2._x_ you will recieve a 10% discount on all orders
    3.___ you wilkl recieve a 15%discount on all orders
    4.___you will recieve a 20%discount on al orders
    5.___ you will recieve a foctory works ride

as you can see i am a level 2 rider and happy..... i also get up to 10% from Troy racing, from houser i get...
    A-Arms Regular $100 off
    A-Arms long travel 16inch shocks $125 off
    long travle 19" $150 off
    Steering stem +clamp or wristwrester $60 off
    Frames $300off list
    Shocks $100 off list
    and axis is something like 7.5% off front shocks or 10% off a full set.....

i figured i'd let you know what most of the company's are giving...hope this helped sorry to make it so long...toby
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

the longer the better, thanks guys...so how many apps did you send out total?

i believe i sent out 10 or 14....somewhere in around that area...let me know if you need anything else .....toby
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    I think i sent out about that many too.

I got custom axis sponsorship too....but i already ordered my PEP shocks, AND it's still going to be cheaper by going with the PEP, so i didn't take it.

i only took the sponsorships of the places i could use. like Nacs, Kandk, Legacy atv, axis, one industries and a few others sent me a contract but i only took Duncan, Goat eyewear, outerwears, and i was going to take tag but i get about the same discount from duncan so i don't think i am anymore.
    Retired --- For Now