Thread: 400ex complete MX/GNCC front end

400ex complete MX/GNCC front end

I Have a 400ex and on it now i have Roll Design 1+1 A-Arms. Upper control Arms are Chorme, bottom controls are powder coated gray. the A-Arms come with balljoints and tierods. NOW Shocks I have Custom Axis 16'' fully adjustible 8 settings and then also 3 diffrent settings on the shocks. The shocks come complete!!! I also have a set of Carbon Fiber BeedLocks good condition (FRONTS) 21X7.00X10 (REARS) 20X11.00X9 They Have a nice set of Razer tires on them. With any questions please e-mail me at svfan88@aol.com. I have pictures of every thang i have listed Please just ask and i will send. Thank you Trey Jones.

hey what year is the quad what price are u looking for and can u email me some pics at jeff12784@yahoo.com

please send some pics of the beadlocks and shocks to dfreeman@brockwaypm.com

Thanks
    dave
    01 400ex 416, xr cam, Sparks x-6 exhaust, Houser chrome stem, burgard a-arms, douglas shamrocks beads, razors, ohlins shocks.

Trey, I emailed you...ring me up at the number on the message from joes flies!
    -2001 400ex
    -Custom Axis,
    -1" jrd arms
    -CAFD 1.25 Swinger
    -Houser 1" stem
    -fat-bars
    -416/Sparks mod Carb/Web Cam
    -Ultimate Billet Beadlocks (4) and
    Razor 2's all around
    -GPR Stabilizer
    -"Brand New ORANGE Maier for sale
    with quad or seperate.

Quad is For sale...call 304-623-3921

Hey guys pics you asked for are sent i might have messed up and left out an upclose picture of the front carban fiber beedlocks if so sorry and ask i will resend with them. The Front offset on the wheels are 4/1. Thanks Trey