Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-series came today.

Hybrid View

E-series came today.

ok i got the pipe today and threw it on. It had six disks on it. Started no problem. I let it warm up and then rode it. It ran great and i could fell a huge difference in power. I read the directions and they said to try the pipe with the stock jetting before you make any adjustments and that it will possibly work with the stock jetting. Well ill find out when i take it for a long rife.

03 400EX- K&N filter with OuterWears, E-series 12 disks, 42 pilot, 153 main, RTC clutch lever and perch, TAG X-5 bars, Maier Plastics, PRM baja bumper, PRM swing arm guard, ARENS BROS nerfs, Rear holeshots. Front holeshots on Douglas rims. LSR block off plate. Duncan Graphics. TITAX rotor and pads. Nacs light covers.

I'm running 12 disk with 40 pilot/152 main and needle in the stock postion with a k&n with outerwear. Putting more disk in and jetting up on the main will make it faster on the top end.

still waiting on mine!!
    YALL KEEP IT RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!!

so more disks more power ? Louder ?
    Sold
    03 400EX- K&N filter with OuterWears, E-series 12 disks, 42 pilot, 153 main, RTC clutch lever and perch, TAG X-5 bars, Maier Plastics, PRM baja bumper, PRM swing arm guard, ARENS BROS nerfs, Rear holeshots. Front holeshots on Douglas rims. LSR block off plate. Duncan Graphics. TITAX rotor and pads. Nacs light covers.

2003EXRIDER you will be pleased with it trust me i am.
    Sold

Originally posted by dannyboy20
    so more disks more power ? Louder ?
    more disk = more top end, but you also need the larger main to get more fuel in there when it starts building rpms at full throttle. If you don't have a filter yet I would suggest also getting one, or at least remove the airbox lid with the stock filter - assuming you aren't riding in a lot of mud.

And yeah it will be a little louder probably, but e-series still aren't that loud conpare to a lot of pipes out there.

you decide if ur gettin that LRD yet or still undecided remplar?
    If it has a motor, I ride it.

i have a k&N. So if i run all 12 i will need rejetting.
    Sold

what about 8 ?
    Sold

I have 12 disks a 160 main and 42 pilot with the needle in the 3rd slot. I run a K&N with no lid.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast