Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: roostin_dale

just to show everyone that i am sorry i will send you 15 or 20$ back...i dont want to rip anyone off....like he said..they were in great shape

It's nice to see you apologize for this problem and attempt to make it right with the buyer. I've got to say, though, no matter if you've ever seen Fast Trekkers or not you had to have known they weren't the right tire. If you bought them from someone else under the presumption that they were Fast Trekkers wouldn't you read the side of the tire when you received them? I guess it just boggles my mind how they say "Dunlop" on the side of them and you expect us to believe you didn't know that.

If I was buying "Super Sport MX Knobbies" from someone you can bet I'd take a look at the label on the side of the tire when they showed up at my house

dennis kirk is pretty cheap on their shipping

i can guarantee you that they were not stock 400ex tires...i have owned a 400ex with stock tires at one time...

Ok, shall I take a picture of them??? They are Ohtsu H-Trak tires. They come stock on all 300 and 400ex's. I wish I could post a picture of these. Can some one help me out on that?

think of it this way, the stock fronts are a better tire than fast trekkers
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Haha your right. He got a better deal than he thinks!

the front tires on a 300ex and 400ex are completely different. the 300's suck but the 400's are pretty decent tires.

i've always had good luck with dennis kirk as far as shipping rates, timeliness, and having my order be correct.
    AIM ~ Jonesy4x4
    kentuckyriders.com
    ~Life sucks. Get a F***ing helmet, okay?"
    ~I want to leave this world the same way I came into it: Screaming and covered in blood.
    ~Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
    ~It’s funny until someone gets hurt, then it’s hilarious.

just ta let ya know..the stock fronts on a 400 are like $70 a piece...without rims..

Dennis Kirk only charges $6 for shipping if the order is under $100.

Its free if its above.
    Yeah, I'm Fast. #7

450R
    Rossier Shortie, K&N Outerwears Prefilter, Airbox Lid Removed, DynoJet Stage 2 Jet Kit, ITP Holeshot MX Fronts, Razr's on HiPers, HiPer 8x8 for the rear, TAG T-2's, Renthal Grips, DG Propeg Nerfs, N-STYLE Backgrounds, Factory Effex Sticker Kit, Factory Effex Numbers #7, Burgard +1 Stem, Works Dual Rates in the Front, Works Quad Star in the rear, Pro Design Tether Kill Switch, AC Rear Number Plates, AC Front Bumper, Shockwears, Durablue +4 Axle

Thanks to NaWarhorse, Dennis Kirk for all their help with my parts!

"if you can read this, you're in second place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast