Thread: upside dwon rear shock(300ex)

upside dwon rear shock(300ex)

im putting pivot bearings in my swing arm so when i was taking off the rear shock it was upside down could this cause ne damage its been like that for like 10 months that i no of that when i bought my bike i didnt even relize it until now also what was the point of the person who owned it before me to do that

please help
    honda 300ex

the usual

www.cgatv.com

they come stock with the preload adjustment at the top, its suposed to be like that.
    2007 can am outlander 800

really i did no that thanks alot
    honda 300ex

the usual

www.cgatv.com

I thought for sure that this was going to be another "turn your shocks upside down and they are better than Works" thread.
    '99 416ex, web cam, +1 leager a-arms, Elka Piggybacks, FMF Titanium4 w/power bomb header exhaust, K&N air filter w/outerwear, Fast Trekkers on T-9 Baha rims, AC propeg nerfs, AC front bumper, Meier orange/silver plastic, LSR Axle, LSR bearing carrier, black powder coated frame and subframe

'04 YFZ 450
    LSR axle, TCS Long Travel front shocks, TCS dual rate rebuilt rear. Denton Long Travel A-Arms, Kenda Klaw MX tires, AC pro peg nerfs, Hiper rims, Gunner kill switch, LSR e-brake block off, GYTR pipe, Renthal fat bars, alba bumper