Thread: what kind of cam is it

what kind of cam is it

I just pulled down a 300ex that I picked up off a friend and he said it had a hot cam I think it's stock it has the letter "B" cast into the shaft between sprocket holder and first lobe.
    thanks for any help.

Hotcam doesn't make a cam for the 300ex. As for the "B", I cant help you there.
    2002 yellow 400ex, Red Powdercoated Frame and subframe, Elka Triple Rates w/ rezzies, Houser +2 arms, Lonestar Axle, Yoshimura Titanium Race system, Denton Stabilizer, K&N Power Kit, Outerwares, Barnett Springs, Sparks Timing Key, Aluminum Airbox, AC Propegs with Heelguards, WB bumper, DMP Graphics and seat, Renthal Bars, RaZr tires, Tinner's Scoops, Skat Trak Haulers on Douglas Rims, and the list goes on...

1987 Honda 265r
    Works with rezzies all around, Houser +2+1 a-arms, Laeger -1" swing arm, Champion Beadlocks with 18" turf tamers in rear, 19" grooved radials in front, Red Maier racecut plastic, rpm +4 axle, Black powdercoated and gusseted frame, cool head, Wiseco 265 piston, Hotrod crank, FMF "old style" fatty pipe w/ CT silencer, Keihin 36mm PWK, CR250 reed cage, AC bumper, DG grab bar, renthals, nerfs, and much more to come...

1987 Yamaha Warrior "The Beast"
    White Bros Pipe, Jetted, K&N, Wiseco, Maxxis, Nerfs, blah blah.....

1996 Honda 300ex...........SOLD