Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: pix of farrs bike

Originally posted by TCracin440ex
    wouldnt want them ne ways....i think tim farr shoulda stuck with laeger...i kno i woulda asked honda to let me use a laeger set up and laeger swing arm...better stuff proally....i mean aint like its gonna alter the bike any...every 1 in the world knows that farr is sponsored by honda...would it make a shyt if he used an a-arm of his choice....
    "Thanks for the $200,000 salary, the use of your $500,000 rig and the $1,000,000+ support for the upcoming race season but you wouldn't mind if I used someone elses a-arms would you?? I mean, they have to be better than what ever HRC can fab up for me. Plus, whenever I win they give me a hat, a t-shirt and take me to Taco Bell and I get to order anything I want!!"

I can almost here him saying that.

TC, I command thee to put down the pipe and proceed directly to rehab.

Originally posted by trx440
    "Thanks for the $200,000 salary, the use of your $500,000 rig and the $1,000,000+ support for the upcoming race season but you wouldn't mind if I used someone elses a-arms would you?? I mean, they have to be better than what ever HRC can fab up for me. Plus, whenever I win they give me a hat, a t-shirt and take me to Taco Bell and I get to order anything I want!!"

I can almost here him saying that.

TC, I command thee to put down the pipe and proceed directly to rehab.
    LMFAO
    05 450R
    02 400EX
    02 Kasea 90

naw its more like get off the percocet and oxycoden....ive been laid out all week on them pills...
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

Originally posted by trx440
    "Thanks for the $200,000 salary, the use of your $500,000 rig and the $1,000,000+ support for the upcoming race season
    I wouldn't go that far. Heres Farrs comments on his Honda backing:

ATV Scene: What about the people behind your team? Will you have new mechanics? A marketing person? Tell us more behind the scenes info.
    Farr: Everything will remain mostly the same. Honda respects that my program has won many championships and needs to remain intact. I will most likely have
    some sponsor changes, but the main companies and crew that have helped me get to this point in my career will remain. Mark Baldwin will always be my
    mechanic.

wow that quad is sick.im not sure about the graphics though.

the one that he rides looks different i like that one better!
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456