Thread: Will the seat come off or the whole rear fenders?

Will the seat come off or the whole rear fenders?

I know for the most part non of us have seen it but some of you have or might have some more info than others. Do you guys think that just the seat will come off or the whole rear fenders like the 400?

not sure, i hope not. its a pain to have to take the fenders off also. especially when you just want to check your airfilter. its nice that the fenders come off easy but there should just be a way that they can both come off easy and not together.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

i think they would be tight if they flipped up like the laeger flip top frame...ne ways...i love the way the 400ex plastics come off they are less agrivation than ne other quad out there.....zuki and yamahunk....like when i want to take my plastics off all i gotta do is unlatch the rear seat....then undo a few bolts and plastic rivets....and my plastics are off...bout 5 mins...u cant take the raptor plastics or z400 plastics offf that fast....gotta love that design...sure the plastics are big and bulky when u take them off but it allows excelent acces to exhaust, carb, air filter, n stuff like that
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

True dat.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ΒΌ" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

I hope the seat and fenders come off as an assebly,, I think its very convinient on my 350X

If you look close in one of the from behind pics, you can see that there is a bracket that goes from the bottom of the fender and attaches to the subframe. I would say that probably just the seat comes off.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Originally posted by 54warrior
    If you look close in one of the from behind pics, you can see that there is a bracket that goes from the bottom of the fender and attaches to the subframe. I would say that probably just the seat comes off.
    NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO that really sucks!!!! i love that everything comes off so fast...
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

I believe thatmay just be the fender support, which is part of the frnder/seat assy., my 350X has a similar suppot in the same spot., so its still possible that they come off an assembly,,, we'll soon see.
    04 trx450R
    94 XR 600R, for sale
    86 ATC 350X, for sale
    86 XR 80R
    85 XR 350R, for sale
    82 XR 500R
    81 CR 450R elsinore
    72 Z50A minitrail
    70 QA50 cm90 motor in it