Thread: Rebuild?? when?

Angry Rebuild?? when?

Someone told me that the bike is to be rebuilt every 10 hours.
    Now with the atv engine is it going to be the same?(they heard that it will be).....A REBUILD EVERY 10 HOURS!

I know that a lot of things are different between the two but, will the atv still have the short rebuild time?

if it was strictly a mx track atv then maybe it would take a while to reach 10 hours but with any kind of cross country or trail riding that would make a person go broke pretty quick.

Does any one know for sure.

i think ive seen this before in another thread.....
    2003 4??EX w/: too much stuff to list. im afraid to total the receipts.
    2001 AC ZR600 vev efi le ITS FORSALE
    1995 Chevy S-10 LS 4.3 5speed 6/7 drop with some custom stuff....lowest static in town....

where?

jb500ex is offline www.cardiostackracing.com
    wolf i cant believe anyone would reply to your post. you supposedly bought a yammie. you said alot of stupid stuff and now you are back with more. if you pay attention honda added an extra oil ring so you will not have to rebuild as much

jb500ex is offline www.cardiostackracing.com
    the wolf, im sorry i have mistaken you for wolf 66, that guy just piss-d me off. when i saw wolf i thought you were him

You will not have to rebuild the engine every ten hours. I guess they just recommend it. Kinda like, they say to rebuild a 250r every 30 hrs of riding time. Many people don't even rebuild them under 60 hours. And thats a 2-stroke.
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC