Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tim farr prolly isnt the only one

tim farr prolly isnt the only one

yes he might be the only one sponsered by honda..but lets not forget how many other pros are gonna that 450r..you know walsh is prolly already got specs on arms and swingarm sizes and is prolly making something as we speak..dont think farr will win all the races even though that would be nice..dont forget about you points champion this year who is jerimiah jones who clinched it at southwick this year..creech has so much potential its unbelievable..and lets not forget mr doug gust..prolly if not the best all around rider out there..he might not ride red this year but lets not leave him out..and one great upcoming rizing star ..jason luburgh(spelling is off i believe)he has more potential then almost all of them..so weather the winner is on a yzf a z400 or a 450r its gonna be a hell of a season..lets make a predication right now..out of those riders listed whos winning next years gnc..i got my money on walsh...please respond if you wish..joe
    rpm/baldwin 250r in the making

im gonna say Tim farr

creech
    99' 406ex
    Elka/Renthal/Kenda
    06' LTR450
    Maxxis/Flexx/AC

Them Ky boys are tought to beat so I'm gonna say Jeremiah.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

Tim Farr is from my home state and rides my kind of quads so GO TIM FARR EAT EM ALL UP
    05 450R All the good stuff...

i think its going to be a toss up next year. farr is on a new quad and eveyrone else will be on yfz's and have alot of time on them. we'll have to see how jeremiah can ride a 4 stroke. should be one heck of a season next year!
    DG
    www.Quadfreestyle.com

no offence n all to jones..but i personally believe he aint gonna hit on much this season because he is used to the feel of a 2 stroke and switching from a 2 stroke is the difference between corvette and viper...sure both are sport quads and race bikes....but the 2 strokes power bands hit at different spots....i think after a season on a 4 stroke he will do good....but his first year i dont think he will hit on much this year.....just my 2 cent
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

You may be right?, but Jones is still fast as hell! I'm thinking Gust will be the man to beat in 04'. I can't wait till the first National next year. It's gonna be awesome!

then again....jones may be like me.....i can hop on any quad and ride it like its 2nd nature to me....

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

im racing nationals too this year...didnt get to last year my 400ex wont back together in time...but this year im either gonna race on my 400ex or get the 450r and race that

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast