Thread: TRX450R in December???

TRX450R in December???

Just got my latest ATV Sport in the mail on Saturday and there is an ad for the 450 saying

"The all new Honda CRF450R based ATV. Coming this December"

Maybe the date has been pushed forward, or they had the ad ready before they made the January announcement.
    2003 Walsh MX Cannondale
    2002 MX Cannondale
    2002 XC Cannondale
    1986 Honda ATC250R - Bone Stock
    1985 Honda ATC250SX - Bone Stock
    2000 Custom Softail..230 rear tire+96 inches of S&S =

my guess is that some places will get it in december. Honda probably made a January commitment even though it they should be ready in December just to give them some extra time incase something comes up.
    04 TRX450R- Curtis Sparks exh. and air filter kit.

95 kx125

JUst in time for Christmas
    2001 Honda 300ex- White Brothers AC Fly Maxxis Emgo UNI Sunstar Regina Moose etc...
    AIM name-DivinsHonda
    My Site

they pushed the date up so they can be out in time for the start of next season
    ride fast, take chances!
    04 trx 450r
    sponcers: guilty.com, alba, AC racing, ims, flow

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    desertrat....i saw a pic of the new TRX with a bunch of ac stuff on it. so ac has one right? AND does that mean that you've ridden it? PLEASE TELL!!! how does it compare to your yfz?
    Retired --- For Now

My dealer told me they will have them in November.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

400MXer
    desertrat....i saw a pic of the new TRX with a bunch of ac stuff on it. so ac has one right? AND does that mean that you've ridden it? PLEASE TELL!!! how does it compare to your yfz?
    that was a pic that wasnt suposed to be posted but yeah i saw one for a couple hours. i didnt get to ride it. it was pretty much a rolling chassis. sitting on it though felt like my 400ex with a little more leg room.
    ride fast, take chances!
    04 trx 450r
    sponcers: guilty.com, alba, AC racing, ims, flow

My dealer/sponcer told my early to mid November for the first ones and the power up kit available at the same time. I've been promised the first one and I can't wait. I hope they do come in Nov and not Jan.
    2001 400ex converted into CRF450 powered. JRD performance +3 with custom Axis long travel, JRD +1 1/4, BLAH BLAH BLAH...you know all the best stuff that I can't afford including hospital bills. Working on pics.