Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I progess?

How do I progess?

Ok, I'm kinda new to aerial freesyle but I got a pretty good No Footer going, so how do I progress to a Heel Clicker? How tough is the transition?

Rider11x

2001 Honda 400ex XC Racer (SOLD)

2006 Yamaha Grizzly Realtree Camo

*Donegal Yamaha and Polaris*
    ****Tell them I sent ya!*****

start dion no footers, and start jumpin off the seat when you do it like try to get a lil height then keep doin that and bring your legs forward, ,adn slowly go around the bars, they will click eventually, i thought id never get it
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

i was watching a video of twitch doin em earlier today and i did it frame by frame and what i got out of it was.
    1-jump up and off of seat higher the easier to click
    2-bring your knees to your elbows
    3-bring your feet around your elbows
    4- click
    i am tryin to learn them as we speak ive been tryin forever.
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

its all about the position of your body in the air that all.
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

personaly i HATE!!!!!! heel clickers!!! they hurt my knees, prefer big exstention trix wich i find easyer, like superman, cliff hanger, no footed can, cat nack etc.

Re: How do I progess?

Originally posted by RIDER11X
    Ok, I'm kinda new to aerial freesyle but I got a pretty good No Footer going, so how do I progress to a Heel Clicker? How tough is the transition?

way easy once u get em'. Just go from no footers and try to get your legs to touch your wrists and keep going higher and higher and then start jumping up and preloading good so you can start to wrap your legs around your arms.

Also some people say its impossible for them to bend around liek that but its all int he tecqnicqe(spel?) just gotta make sure your knees point out instead of strait up.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

i learned easily by doin it sittin still on the ground.but you need to use arm strenth forsure or you won't get the pos. you want,just jump up and hold your self while your legs go across then get used to the pos. then you will be able to do it in the air.o yea make sure you quad is in first.if it's in neutral when you jump it might wiggle alil hehe.i did it once and went over the bars and onto the ground hehehe
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Cool Re: How do I progess?

Oh jesus... I was going to say I want to be there when you try a heel clicker... on second thought, I don't think I do!

I do want to see you practice it sitting on the quad. If you can hold yourself up off the seat, I'll buy you what ever quad you want!!

Too bad you missed my aborted heel clicker, I got the coming up off the seat part down!

Re: Re: How do I progess?

Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

Too bad you missed my aborted heel clicker, I got the coming up off the seat part down!
    Yea, believe me I heard about it though. I heard there was no Heel Clicker, but there was a Group Snicker! Just kidding, I can hardly wait to see what foolishness I demonstrate with this idea myself.
    Rider11x

2001 Honda 400ex XC Racer (SOLD)

2006 Yamaha Grizzly Realtree Camo

*Donegal Yamaha and Polaris*
    ****Tell them I sent ya!*****

Cool Re: Re: Re: How do I progess?

Yea, believe me I heard about it though. I heard there was no Heel Clicker, but there was a Group Snicker! Just kidding, I can hardly wait to see what foolishness I demonstrate with this idea myself.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I had a hard time stopping laughing... whew... I'm ok now...

make sure you give me the camera, and the keys to your truck before you try it! You will fit under the fiberglass cover on the back, won't you???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast