Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Building Another FMX Ramp Woooo Wooooo

Building Another FMX Ramp Woooo Wooooo

on my second ramp. this one is going to be 10x better then the first one. the radius kicks @ss and looks smooth from top to bottom. just got the 2 sides done lastnight and hope to have the cross members on by tonight. just have to wait for my sheet metal and expanded metal and she'll be ready to hit. one problem though... i sold my EX yesturday and its long gone! so now i gotta wait for a new quad too here's the pics

nice, im wanting a full size ramp so bad im looking at the motoxschool wooden ramp plans and might build it over christmas but id love to have a metal rev.1 and i like yours too what sort of metal are the side rails made out of cause square tubing costs so damn much any ways nice ramp i cant wait to see some pics of you hittin it.
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

looks kick@ss! you back at home i take it? get some pics when its done
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

the side square tubing is 2x2 1/16 thick, and the main rails are 1x2 rectangal tubing 1/8 thick. we had a metal roller so we made the rails by rolling it, no cutting or welding needed

yup im home for about another week or two possibly

cool would you happen to have any plans for that if you do if you could post them id greatly appreciate it
    Cody
    2004 Yamaha YZ250F

2001- Yamaha YZ250F-SOLD
    1999 Honda 416ex-SOLD

What is up with the polaris thing on the wall????

<><Got Jesus?><>

'99 400EX with K&N and
    razrs custom
    skids renthal bars

Real Engines have Valves.

GOOD Roads Bring BAD People.
    BAD Roads Bring GOOD People.

well we got 3 polaris sleds, a polaris ranger and always had polaris 4 wheelers when i was younger. i personally like polaris so did my brother so he went ahead and got my dad the banner for christmas

My ramp is almost done but i have a question did the roller kinda crush the metal when you rolled it? When we rolled my stell it kinda crushed it. The sides are bulged out alittle. Looking good though And what happened to your kfx? Is it in cali?
    Black 400ex with mods

Suck The Fystem

when we rolled it, it didnt crush it at all. we rolled it slightly twice. worked out pretty dang good!

the kfx is sitting in wes's garage right now as will my other new quad in a few days

haha your going to have more quads than you can count soon arn't ya wired lol, congrats on the new yzf. Were still waiting for those pictures of the kfx you know lol.

But sweet ramp
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast