Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Sparta GNCC Report

Originally posted by Quad Racer 600
    I got 5th in 4-stroke 16-24 and 23rd overall...first lap i was havin a blast racin will, passed him then i got hung up behind some utilities and he passed me back for the lead and i never seen him after that lol...good race will. Got a flat rear tire on the last lap and that hurt me pretty bad. My dad raced in 4-stroke 25+ and right off the holeshot some guy flipped in front of him and the flying quad hit my dad in the shin and broke it in three places
    I didnt even know about it untill the race was over. loved the track, best one ive raced on yet.
    Hey Eric, what did you think of that first field after the start? I'm glad you were the only one that seemed to realize that I had no clue where I was going! You pulled away for a few miles and had me scared. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, if he wants a video of it let me know.
    GNCC/Mideast #146
    450R
    400EX

Well, I had a great time as always hanging out with everyone. I also enjoyed running the track in the morning talking pictures, but it will be the last time that I will be doing it. I ended up wearing out my legs and was having serious leg craps the whole race. I almost wreck real bad, and if I didn't save it, I would have been in the hospital for sure! I wasn't as lucky earlier when both my legs cramped at once and I lost focus and hit a stump and launched through the air like I had a spring on seat from what I was told by Bobby Ousley. My quad flipped and I landed in the ditch. I tried to stand up, but my leg cramped again and I fell back down in the ditch. I never experienced so much pain during a race, but atleast I finished, and I only ended up with minor bruising from my dismount.

Well, enough about me. Time for the pictures

Go Harlen, its your birthday..................
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Adam Howell (4 Stroke Stock) Team Green

Adam getting ready for the start

Adam coming in the from the 1st lap with a rear flat in 11th place, but once he got and changed he began his charge!

Adam worked his way through the pack to a 4th place finish.

Angel Atwell (Women) Started in 6th Place

She finished the race in 3rd place.

Stephanie Parton (Women) awaiting another challenging race with Traci Cecco

Stephanie got the holeshot!

Stephanie in the 3rd lap trying to catch Traci.

Traci and Stephanie battling for the lead at the end of the first lap. Traci and Stephanie went back and forth the first two laps, but Traci was motivated and Stephanie finished 2nd!

Traci Cecco with Rick and Tyler

Traci Cecco pounding the stream crossing and preparing the attack the toughest hill on the track because it was like grease.
    A Big congrats to Traci for a great race and 1st Place finish! The last two races should be a blast to watch.

Tyler Lenig (Traci's Cousin or Nephew) looked awesome out there and was having a great race until his steering stem handle bar bolt broke in the last lap when he was in 2nd place in the 4 Stroke Stock Class. He ended up 21st, but I expect to see him on the podium by the end of next year with Traci!

Re: tell us about the tire balls

Originally posted by holeshot19
    and what was ballance rideing a yamaha whats up with the suzuki deal
    Look for a Yamaha factory backed quad program for 04

Richard Travalena had another great race on his predator and finished 2nd in the Stock Class and 3rd Overall behind John Wright and Traci Cecco.

Matthew Tranvalena Finished 9th on his YFZ450

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast