Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Sparta GNCC Report

Sparta GNCC Report

Lets hear it....
    Who won, who lost, amount of beer beer consumed, etc, etc.
    All the juicy details please
    Toys: A small boat and some beach bicycles

Jeff beat Ballance.........

I ran 25+ in the morning. I think we had 52 racers in the class. First lap i was 8th, got tangled up with a couple jackass's for about 10 minutes on a hill at the end of lap 2, and it put me back to 29th I put the hammer down and passed 7 guys in my class and about 20 total on the last lap to finish 22nd. I had a great ride going, wasn't tired, feelin good and that 1 hang-up cost me wood i think.. Oh well it was alot of fun, met a lot of people off the page and came home in one piece.

Our girl Traci Cecco got the overall in the morning class.. Woo Hoo, way ta go Traci.

Afternoon was Yokley, Page, and Smiley. Ballance was ridin a YZF450 Yammi and finished 13th overall i think..

Jeffy finished 2nd in 4 stroke A to long rival Bryan Cook and I think he got 9th or 10th overall,, Man i'm glad I taught him everything he knows..

Our Admin finished 5th I believe in Vet,,way ta go Harlen,, I beleive he had a few problems that kept him from the #1 spot. He also took alot of pics so he'll be adding them soon..

Everybody else that raced can tell ya what they did i can't remember..

And a BIG THANKS to the Quadshop for feedin all of us on Friday night..

Here's a LINK to some pics that were takin with my camera while i was racin...

I finished 5th in the first years. 105 overall in the morning class.

Rico, you forgot to have someone get a pic of Spincer doing his 2 wheeler and roll. I wonder if someone got a pic of the yellow z going down the hill backwards on its front wheels and front bumper. (You had to see it to believe it)

My daughter was really impressed with watching Traci race. She has been a little interested with racing but after her watching Traci she is a little fired up. I tried to get her to go talk to her but she can be a little shy sometimes.
    2003 Predator, Hiper rims, Kenda tires, PRM protection, Renthal bars with Spider Grips, Fox TRS w/rezzies, much more to come.

1999 400 EX Hot cams stage , K&N filter, air box modw/outerwears, ,14 T front sprocket, Pro Circuit T-4, Works Triple rate w/o rezz, coustom made skid plate and a-arm gaurds. PRM bumper
    MSN: Braff1@bellsouth.net
    AIM: Braff51
    "QUAD HATERS SUCK"

"Don't make me put this 400 in Reverse to come back there and smack you"

Traci was tearin' it up today. There was no stopping that girl.
    Way to go!!!!!
    She's pretty darn good at changin' tires too
    Thanks to all that helped with the 700.
    Also to the Quad-shop for cookin' out, that was really nice of ya'll.

See ya at St. Clairsville~

i got 8th in the sport class, most importantly, i got 4 laps in, wich was a goal i've had from the begining of the season. did it on a bone stock 300 too.

i had a blast, nice meeting everyone and a big thank you goes to the spectators that were nice enough to lend a hand (even if that meant spilling beer) when they see racers in a bind.
    Planning a comeback...

oh yeah, HUGE thanks to indygncc and scott kilby, i ran out of gas 25 yards from the finish and they rushed to the rescue with gas, thanks a BUNCH!
    Planning a comeback...

The results are up at the GNCC site..

gerat race, glat i made the trip to watch, i want to go again

That was one of the best tracks I have ever ridden. If that is what riding places in Kentucky are like, then y'all are lucky. I got first in the 4-stroke c 16-24 class and 7th overall. I also got the holeshot and ended with a minute and a half lead.
    GNCC/Mideast #146
    450R
    400EX

I got 28 out of 50 in 4-stroke novice 16-24. I dotn think it was bad for my 1st GNCC and third race. The new Elkas worked great jeff. Had a lot of other problems( Edebrock card sticking WFO) that caused me a wreck into a tree and over the bars. And i had way to much air in the tires i was sliding every where. Overall i had a fun weekend. Thanks jeff for the food fri night.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast