Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground freestyle.......

Ground freestyle.......

well......just found out today that this guy ive been friends with runs and owns this ground freestyle company, and is good friends with some guy from Illonis who runs this stuntlife.com site...........soooooooooooooooo.......i asked him what the quad guys are goin.....he said there isn't too many but there out there........and i told him i know of a few guys off this site who do this gound stuff...
    He has this movie, forgot the name of it.....i think its got a pic of two suzuki rockets on the cover......not sure........

but anywayz......just thought i mention it

im going to a demo this weekend with this guy, so we'll see how that goes
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

when i do freestyle i usually end up on the ground
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

Freeride Guest
    not bad mike

Re: Ground freestyle.......

Originally posted by Shift_DVS
    well......just found out today that this guy ive been friends with runs and owns this ground freestyle company, and is good friends with some guy from Illonis who runs this stuntlife.com site...........soooooooooooooooo.......i asked him what the quad guys are goin.....he said there isn't too many but there out there........and i told him i know of a few guys off this site who do this gound stuff...
    He has this movie, forgot the name of it.....i think its got a pic of two suzuki rockets on the cover......not sure........

but anywayz......just thought i mention it

im going to a demo this weekend with this guy, so we'll see how that goes
    You come out here and we can show you EVERYTHING quads are doing on the ground.

You should also check out the quad forum on Stuntlife if you haven't already. Right now there are a lot of BS posts on there, but some good stuff too.

Seriously though, feel free to hit me up on AIM (JoshCVBz) or MSN (machlanphear@hotmail.com) if you have any questions on this stuff.

-Josh
    www.CVBOYZFREESTYLE.com

Silver 400EX

Naked Z400

CV Boyz

Yea, the CVboyz are awesome. Stop by their site and download their movies at www.cvboyz.com . THose guys are awesome, I know how to do all my stunts because of them... Ive been gettin good at stunting on ground and I watch their movies every day. Check it out. Later-

i am pretty damn good at ground freestyle. i can pretty much everything the CV boyz do, and i was one of the first guys on this forum doin ground freestyle as well. plus i am from IL

old school pic

1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

You guys are all just crazy! But your all wicked!

LMAO @ flyin#5
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

yea i can do almost all that stuff!
    98,300ex:tc racing (924 GRIND) CAM ,OVERSIZED VALVE SPRINGS,AND A ARRIES .120 HI COMPRESSION PISTON,itp rims,grooved radials,turfs,and tc racing exhaust,and ac nerfs,400ex +2 asr a-arms and 400ex shocks works w/rezzies,and a durablue +4 axle.

sorry but noone has anything on THE boyz CVboyz i mean....watch their movies...they are very talented..i have never seen anyone do the things they do...i would love to see these guys in a real quad movie because they are plenty good enough.... the best in my opinion (on the ground)...
    -My Toys-
    01 Honda Rancher 2x4
    98 Chevy Z71 ext cab
    SOON TRADING RANCHER FOR 400EX

look at some of my pics at
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290425919&p=4233079182&idx=1

i need help...it wont let me view the videos because i have media player or sumpin.(help)
    98,300ex:tc racing (924 GRIND) CAM ,OVERSIZED VALVE SPRINGS,AND A ARRIES .120 HI COMPRESSION PISTON,itp rims,grooved radials,turfs,and tc racing exhaust,and ac nerfs,400ex +2 asr a-arms and 400ex shocks works w/rezzies,and a durablue +4 axle.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast