Thread: 450r

450r

which would win in a drag race a trx450r or a 660raptor

right now the raptor cuz all the trx450r is at this point is a picture ...and pictures arent real fast:confused2
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

when the trx450r comes out which one do you think would win in a drag race

who knows at this point, wait a lil while and who really cares if its +/- 3mph? which it most likely will be.

the trx 450r is a purpose built motocrosser, the rap would prob win but big deal , anyone can drive a quad in a straight line

I would guess the craptor.
    Im guessing the honda will have similar performance as the YZF and I read in a magizine artical when they asked some of the Yami test riders which was faster the YZF or Craptor if I remember correctly they said that the YZF was faster off the line but the Craptor was a little faster on the top end by about 2-3mph.
    But like everyone else said... who cares about a drag race, the 450R is built for MX. Im sure both the 450R and YZF would put a mighty whoopin on a craptor at the track.
    The craptor is just a light trail/dune quad. IMO
    2000 400EX
    416, Wiesco 11:1, FDO Studs, XR head gasket, Port and Polished head, 3 angle valve job, Hotcams Stage II, CRF 450 Timing Chain, Jegs Oil Cooler, K&N, EHS Air Box Lid, Choke removed, Sparks X6, 42pilot, 168main, Gusseted Frame, Ohlins, OMF Scoops, Shaved fenders, DG Pro-Pegs, AC front bumper, Armadillo .250 skid, 909 bars, Twist throttle, Maier Handguards, ITP beadlocks, Kenda Klaw XC's, LSR anti-fade hub, Mezaros Billit Bearing Carrier.