Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have more info on Tim Farr's bike?

Anyone have more info on Tim Farr's bike?

Thought we could start a information gathering thread on it.....

I just returned from my local dealer that went to the Vegas show, and he showed me about 20 pictures of Tim's new ride. The computer they had the pictures stored on wasn't hooked to the internet, nor did it have a CD burner. I tried to let them give some copies of the pictures, or to let me put them on disk, and then email them to myself so I could "enjoy them myself" but they said no dice .....so sorry guys but I tried, and wil try again later

It's sick.......and if you think the front end is kinda ugly with those lights, well some company out there already has a PERFECT solution to that.

Here is what I know:

It has a carbonfiber hood, with dual scoops already on it. they are small scoops, in place of the lights that follow the same body lines the lights do, flaring out from a triangle opening rearward to a point that mimics how the lights look on the bike. By far one of the best looking hod scoops I have seen, and gives the bike a whole new appearnce up front. From the front view it looks awesome with out the front fenders.

carbon fiber clutch cover.

Looks like Roll Designs +3 chromed LT a-arms with red anodized hiems on top, and lower arms connecting them to the spindle.

LSR? rear axle, and sprocket hub. Everything in back was polished, so I'm not sure what was stock, and what wasn't

Polished stock rear swing arm. Rear shock did look stock....

Exhaust was hard to read, but it looked like it said HRC on the side. So that maybe what the slip on will look like?

Roll designs black stem, with Renthal fat bars.

Of course PEP Lt shocks, with extra large rezzies.

Pro-peg nerfs, and standard AC front bumper (can already tell from the one pic on the net :confused2 )

Other than that it was a basically stock looking 450R..... I couldn't see anything that they may have done to the motor, or carb.

Oh and my dealer sucks at taking pictures....a lot of them were very pixelated, and dark. But they did tell me that that is Tim's bike.........so we'll see how much truth there is.

And if this topic's been posted then call me dumb, but I didn't see it from scrolling through the 8 milion other threads.

Forgot....this is the bike I'm talking about

i started this same thread awhile ago but you have more info then anyone so far !! sounds like its a sweet ride!!
    laeger yz hybrid

that things sweet

what about the wheels and tires? its hard to see in that pic.....
    .::YFZ 450::.
    .::XR 50::.

Douglas ultimate beadlocks, Shamrock center, red anodized bead lock ring, and rolled edge on the inside. Tires are Maxxis razors.

dang! thats like a grand right there....

heres a pic from the other side, you can see Honda added a decent carb for him (FCR)

That bike is friggin awesome!

ohhhhh..........more! more! that quad is suuuhhhwweeeeet!

i love that bike......... i wish i could throw a leg over it and tear around on it

I think you can say that for everyone. I can't wait to see it in action!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast