Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where do they make the quads at.

Talking where do they make the quads at.

r they made in SC or are they made in japan, that will have a efect on the parts priceing.
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

I believe there are assembly plants in South Carolina and in Ohio.

yea dont they make the parts in other countries aka japan and then assemble them here?
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

I Know the prototypes were first int he georgia plant..

that means honda is american made

if american made

if american made the parts should be resonable i know when i have to buy any honda part that has 2 do with 250r awouch
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

If it were made in Japan it would be a much better quad!!! The TRX 250R was made in Japan and that is why they last so long !!!

Get a grip folks! If it says made in Japan,then it is almost always better than anything made in the "good ol U.S.A" !!!

Japan = very high quality!

honda350r, that's an ignorant statement. While it may be true in some instances it's certainly not a rule-of-thumb. Technology for the TV, VCR and DVD player were invented in the U.S. They're produced offshore because of cheaper labor, not because of inherent higher quality.

Ever hear of Martin-Logan loudspeakers? They arguably make the best home theater speakers in the world ($77,000 for their top-of-the-line speaker) and are built in Lawerence, Kansas. How about Sunfire designed by Bob Carver? Built in Washington. What about our entire airline fleet? Boeing, built in the U.S. How about military hardware and technologies? Again, right here in the U.S. How about the handmade Cannondale quad frame? No doubt that it's stronger than any Japanese made stock frame. I can already guess your response--Acura, Lexus, Sony...

"They're produced offshore because of cheaper labor, not because of inherent higher quality."

I did not say offshore! I said Japan! Big difference!

"That's an ignorant statement." I don't think so , it is my very strong opinion!

It is my right to have my own opinion as it is yours..

Cannondale = Bankrupt!

Martin-Logan loudspeakers= 77,000.00 ? Please...

"Acura, Lexus, Sony.".. I own a Lexus and a Sony and damn glad I spent my hard earned American dollars on a superior product!

"TV, VCR and DVD player were invented in the U.S". The student almost always surpasses the teacher!! Accept it !!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast