Thread: Good whoop size?

Good whoop size?

Im making whoops, and i wanna make big whoops, not the kind you skip across, like 10 foot gaps, but could people please post some pics of whoops like that... THANKS!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

if they are 10ft apart it just sounds kinda far to me maybe 8-10ft but , def make them at least 2ft tall, of they will be so easy you will be able to hit them wide opend and not even feel it, i know the pro mx woops in the astrodome were like 3.5-4ft tall
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

if you spread them like that you might want to round them off alil more then you would reg. whoops and 2-3 ft tall sounds good
    04 HONDA 450R SOLD

06CRF 250R

Well they are like 15-20 foot gaps so its maybe more like little doubles, but i hope they're fun, i know they are hard to make with a tractor!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

its cool if they aer that far apart, just go throw it like a big rythme section
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

sounds more like a rythm section
    2004 kx125-sold
    2006 RMZ450 on the way.

there are some whoops liek that at the local track i ride at they are about 3 ft tall and you have to ride hard to clear them
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors