Thread: Ac Propegs, Skid

Ac Propegs, Skid

HAVE USED AC PROPEGS FOR Sale, 100$

ac skid used, 65$
    2001 400ex, durablue x-33 axle, Burgard Crhome A-arms, carbon fiber side shrouds, and tank cover, 250r hood, Grooved front mx radials, renthal bars, grip, acerbis hand guards, fcr39 carb, port, polish, Hrc cam, titanium valve spring retainers and heavy duty springs, 500 stroker kit, auxillary oil cooler, K&N fliter, OEM scoops.

i sent you a pm!

BUMP

BUMP
    2001 400ex, durablue x-33 axle, Burgard Crhome A-arms, carbon fiber side shrouds, and tank cover, 250r hood, Grooved front mx radials, renthal bars, grip, acerbis hand guards, fcr39 carb, port, polish, Hrc cam, titanium valve spring retainers and heavy duty springs, 500 stroker kit, auxillary oil cooler, K&N fliter, OEM scoops.

sent you a PM
    2001 400ex MXed

www.whatwouldyoudiefor.tk

long island hardcore ^

Sponsors 2004 - NACS RACING

BUMP

BUMP

hey i thought i already bought the skid and the lrd exhaust from you. if you dont want to sell it to me fine then tell me so i can look some where else. i have the money and everything. pm me back.
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

still got the nerfs?

HEY QUADER400

HEY MAN CLEAN OUT YOU D### PM BOX SO YOU CAN GET MY ADDRESS AND SEND ME THE MONEY. OTHERWISE IT AINT SOLD TO YOU YET GUY. I TRIED PM YOU ABOUT 3 TIME IN THE LAST WEEK. YOUR CHOOICE

hey chris clean out your pm box too. i sent you an email.
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

do u still have the nerfs?will they fit a 300ex?
    98,300ex:tc racing (924 GRIND) CAM ,OVERSIZED VALVE SPRINGS,AND A ARRIES .120 HI COMPRESSION PISTON,itp rims,grooved radials,turfs,and tc racing exhaust,and ac nerfs,400ex +2 asr a-arms and 400ex shocks works w/rezzies,and a durablue +4 axle.