Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 450r prices

450r prices

does anyone speculate what out the door prices on the 450r might be....reason is im buying one in dec or Jan...and im hoping to get one for under the suggested retail...

Good Luck. There will be an initial wave of bikes around the end of the year then a lul in shipments for a while. Expect to pay MSRP if you want it that early.

I'm buying mine from a Honda dealer in AZ that is only getting 1 in Dec. The parts mgr gets the second TRX but doesn't expect it till Feb. I'm paying MSRP but I put down a non-refundable deposit a month before the scetch came out in anticipation of its release.

I know a sales mgr at the largest motorcycle dealer group in the world and he said they are gonna price the first ones to hit the floor at $8k plus load them up with as much aftermarket stuff as is available. It's Arizona in the middle of dune season, they'll get it.

Hey castor not to get off subject but were are you going to buy one? FDR or somewhere else?
    2006 White Suzuki LTR450 - Cherry Bomb - SOLD

97' BMW ///M3

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360918

E-mail - fastandthefurious67(at)msn.com

i am buying mine from honda of princeton they spanked everyone around here on giving me a good deal....i wouldnt let fdr give me a quad....i bought my 400 there...and its sad because the minor warranty work i had on it....they wouldnt do....princeton did

ill say this....my 450r will arrive in nov or dec and im getting it out the door with an extended warranty for pretty close to what the msrp is

Castor,

Are you saying that HoP is selling you the first 450R they get for @$5700 or $800 under MSRP??

I'd bet you won't get one OTD for less than $7300.

$6500 OTD w/ an extended warranty is nuts If they're willing to sell the first one that cheap, you must be well loved at that dealership...

What company will the warranty be through?
    Cars
    1996 Camaro SS
    1972 K5 Blazer
    1998 S10

Bikes
    2004 TRX450R (hopefully)
    2003 XR50
    2002 CR250
    2000 400EX
    1987 Banshee

$6800 OTD is what I'm paying for the first one out here
    sounds better then $7300 for a yammy

Originally posted by trx440
    Good Luck. There will be an initial wave of bikes around the end of the year then a lul in shipments for a while. Expect to pay MSRP if you want it that early.

I'm buying mine from a Honda dealer in AZ that is only getting 1 in Dec. The parts mgr gets the second TRX but doesn't expect it till Feb. I'm paying MSRP but I put down a non-refundable deposit a month before the scetch came out in anticipation of its release.

I know a sales mgr at the largest motorcycle dealer group in the world and he said they are gonna price the first ones to hit the floor at $8k plus load them up with as much aftermarket stuff as is available. It's Arizona in the middle of dune season, they'll get it.
    That dealer that you are buying yours from is HUGE.

I just bought my YFZ at one of their 3 stores here in Las Vegas I got mine for $7200 OTD with a HJC Feel Helmet and GYTR Nerfs
    Pahrump, NV (Just outside Las Vegas, and only 45 miles from Dumont Dunes!!!!!)
    2005 YFZ Silver/Red
    2003 Z400 Yellow (Wifes Quad)
    DISCLAIMER: I know nothing.
    WICKED MOTORSPORTS USA ATV/Pit Bike Stuff

nope...my bad i mistook her... with 500 down my payments will be 140 a month

thats with the extended waranty

but they wont get their first one in till december or JAN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast