Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Of You....

Some Of You....

it seems as i read these posts i get the feeling some of you are slightly let down also about the top speed, the truth of the matter is Honda is going for another machine to dominate the racing industry remember when the Tecate and 250R came out the 250R wasn't the fasted stock bike the Tecate had that but which one is still the leading engine and over all design still dominating today? the 250 not becuz it was the fastest stock but becuz of how well built it was. now this time around place the Yamaha yzf in Tecate's shoes and put the TRX450 in the 250R's shoes and we'll see if History will hopefully (which im pretty confident it will) Repeat itself. im actually gitty to say the least the look is growing on my rapidly the idea of starring at a brand new Honda sport quad with Liquid Cooling...i need to change my pants now.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    very good point...

and the best part... ITS CHEAPER THEN THE YAMMY!!!
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

ah yes another good piont.

funny

Its funny how people hope the other brand bombs just so they feel good about picking the WINNER.
    It's almost like NASCAR fans massively flocking over to number 24 when he started winning.

DOnt mean to ruffle any feather because they do it over on the bluetraxx too.

Ahhh, new quads on the market and the brnad wars that go with it. GOOD TIMES!!!

As for being cheaper. i'm spending almost 7000 grand. screw the extra 400. doesnt make that big of a difference. Honda had less of a re-tool to do so that why they can offer it cheaper.

my humble 02
    -SeaTec

I hope Honda doesn't sell many off them ! Yamaha should get the sales cause they listen to the public and build many different machines for different likes! honda has screwed us again!

Piss off Honda !

350R???????

Shut up dude. The D@nm thing is not even out yet. I bet it rocks.

Yeah, everywhere I read 350r is bashin Honda. What is he working for Yamaha

Originally posted by Tommy 17
    very good point...

and the best part... ITS CHEAPER THEN THE YAMMY!!!
    true, but 400 bux isnt squat when your out buying a 7k machine.

*edit*....heh...seatec sees it the same way as me

The honda is nice, theres no dought about it. and im sure its very fast, but i think we need to except that the Yamaha did it. There isnt anything i dont like about that YFZ
    2001 Red 416ex #82

Parting out a 2000 Blaster
    Click here For blaster Parts

Parting out a 2001 TRX400EX as well, PM me for information

I myself have a 88 tecate 4 I honestly can say I never had any major problems with this machine. . It is faster than the 250r but it lacked in the handling catagory. On paper the best way to build a 250cc performance bike was to have a Tecate motor and have the 250r chassis. Now If Kawi had 4 years of development Im sure it would have been good. I also heard that Kawasaki planning on building there own version of the 450cc not a joint venture like the KX250f/rmz250 that is a Kawasaki framed suzuki powered bike. I hope to see Kawasaki BUild there own (design) 450cc MX bike and Quad Im sure it would be good. Anyone else have any info on a Kawasaki 450cc in the future ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast