Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hondas Site?

Hondas Site?

has anyone seen any info on hondas site about this thing?

i cant find a d@mn thing
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

yea i was wondering the same

is it on the honda.com site or something?
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

Graphic Marketing Coordinator
    HPI Racing

this is where i would expect it to be
    http://powersports.honda.com/atvs/
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

and whos 100% sure that its gonna be up on the site at 12am?
    www.quadfreestyle.com Your number one site on the web for Quad Freestyle Motocross, featuring ATV Motocross news, ATV freestyle news, forums and blogs!

HPI Racing

all the pics are from a video on the member site... nothing up on the reg site yet, midnight pacific time if im not mistaken

k good............im not impressed, unless honda tells me otherwise

HPI Racing

or...

you could go to www.hondamotorcycles.com

and click on ATVs tab

450r

The link for the video release is on a Honda Riders Club of America website, it was posted by Pappy in another thread in this section.

What I got out of it was-major points that is, front remote rezzies, KICK start with the hot start button deal, the motor is about the same but has 1 more piston ring, bigger pin diameters, and some other beefed up stuff in there, I think it said it had a cooling fan, not 100% sure, dual row axle bearing, different tires, new look, kinda jagged, but not as pointy as the Z or Raptor...VERY ROUGHLY a mix between those 2 and the 400ex in my general opinion...extensive testing...blah blah blah, said a lot about the 250r and how they were really shooting for that handling and reputation but with awesome 450 4stroke power.
    2001 Red 400ex, HMF Polished Slip-on w. spark arrestor, Sparks advance key, motion pro twist with Renthal soft diamond grips, Tag T2 bars on billet clamps, K&N Power Kit. Douglas .190 offset rims, Holeshot 21"fronts and 20x10x10 XCR Rears. EBC Severe Duty pads.

2003 CBR 600RR #159, Red/Black, Micron carbon fiber exhaust, C.Werkes Fender Eliminator.

1995 Ford F150 "Sapphire Blue" 4x4 Off-Road, 393 EFI Stroker, 2000 stall convertor-TransGo shift kit, 4.10 Auburn Pro diffs.- front and rear, 31" mud rovers for now-and yeah-it'll pull the house down- and burning gas!

Previous Machines:

1981 Suzuki DS80...cause everyone has to start somewhere!

1989 Honda CR125-Motor By Honda of Troy

1991 Suzuki DR250S-Supertrapp Pipe-best trail bike I had.

1991 Suzuki RMX250-FMF Fatty, It had some nuts.

k we'll see

HPI Racing

I think they should retire, the atv game went to yamaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast