Thread: Michigan sand dunes???

Michigan sand dunes???

Im wanting to go on my vacation to a Michigan sand dune. Does anyone have any info, or websites on atv sand dunes in Michigan. Also, would my 300ex be ok with a set of rear paddle tires for the dunes???
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

Cool

I have gone to Silver Lake the last two years, you will have a blast. My 93 300 EX was a little under powered for the sand, but I was still able to get around. I had Realtor tires on the back and probable should have changed my front sprocket, which I have since done. Just remember to keep it moving once you stop you will dig a hole.

Is there anywhere in silver lake to rent atvs? Cuz if i go, im not gonna take my 300ex. I would want to take somtin bigger like a 400ex, and my mom and step dad would need to rent atvs too. Is there a site for about this besides the ones up ^^^^ there^^^
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

You probably wont find a place to rent 400ex's that doesnt cost a fortune. Just get a set of paddles for your 300 and take it..
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

There is a dune buggy rental place, but no quad rental place. Let me know when youre gonna go there. Remember the new sound rules. Nothing over 94db. Spark arestors required.
    Nate, 1987 250R
    Need an '86-'87 stock swing arm. Reckless@drenthe.net