Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: rolltec250r

Re: USED PARTS

Originally posted by rolltec250r

REMBER USED PARTS ARE USED

I've read this whole thread and seems like you are just trying to unload a bucnch of junk parts on these people.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

ops he did it again.....

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I bought a set of front itp welded wheels off ebay and the guy totaly lied ( bear81) on the description and said they were 3+2 wheels when they were actully 4+2 wheels. He mentioned and had a picture of some small dents in the outer rings but didnt say anything about the inner lips and didnt have any pics of the inside They were totaly trashed. The rims were so bent the rim would hit the brake caliper. Plus the bead wouldnt even seat. I asked him about it and he says "oh they dont even make a 4+2 wheel" I said no $hit thats because the wheel is out of the 80's, I even sent him pictures of the wheels and the backspacing. He was like you dont know what your doing! And he said "what do you mean there rubbing the calipers and the tires dont seat"? The inside of the wheel was all grooved up from were they were rubbing on his calipers, and I said if the beads seat so good then why did you silicon the beads? So I asked for a refund and he said only for the price of the wheels not shipping costs....so I would be out of $40 right off the bat. And he wanted me to send the wheels to him then he would sent the refund. I was like I dont trust you at all and you lie threw your teeth, And said Im not getting *ucked twice! I WOULD AVOID THIS JACK***** AT ALL COSTS!

Ive dealt with robby26wi and he was very cool to deal with.

Pappy Im sure he was nice to you since your the mod on here. Seems he has scammed enough and its time he goes, as long as he doesnt owe anyone still.

I've bought many things off this from many people(including rolltec250r) I ahve never had a problem with any of them....the stuff i bought opff him came in the shape he said it was, and i got it when he said it would, srry to hear you guys had any problems...
    Shaun Kuriyama

I have bought parts from bear and his parts are always as described.....when you buy USED parts via the INTERNET you take a RISK.....If he is offering to refund your money let him refund your money. If you dont like used parts buy new......too many people on here think they should get new parts for nothing. thats my take on it.

Yes but when you buy something used it should be described perfectly, You don't talke a picture of the best part of something and say here ya go

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234