Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rolltec250r

I bought a 250r rotor and 250r rpm anti fade and he told me they where perfect and when i got them the rotor was shot and way way out of tolerance and the hub wasnt that great either...I told him and he said the rotor would be fine and i disagreed so he told me to send it back and he would refund me so i did and then he gave me rolltech credit instead... so i had to get something... so i sent some more paypal for the extended brake lines that where kinked to sheot and not long enough but i didnt bother letting him know because i didnt want anymore credit...Just my .02 cents...

doesn't suprise me a single bit Sorry to hear you made the mistake too...your 1 of many robby,Im still waiting to hear from his lawyer...along w/ about 8 other ppl...LMAO

He has threatened me to remove my post...Like 3 times now..He said he would post ***** about me if i dont....I never had a bad deal tho??

If u are so sure about yourself and what you are and the business you do then why do u really care so bad what i have to say? And before you start CRAP about me on here i just want everyone to know that yes i have 3 NEGATIVES on ebay...All three where for purchases that i didnt complete....Long story and months or years ago....And yes i have a nuetral for a RC pipe i sold to a guy who said it was dirty and the box was torn....But i do have like 300 POSITIVES and i always try to sell very high qaulity parts and i try my hardest to do very good business and in the THOUSANDS of transactions i have done so far i havent really pissed any purchasers off besides the one who said the pipe was dirty...so maybe before you start to talk crap about a GOOD guy u should just step off your high horse and deal with the shady deals u have dealt...Thats where i will end it and stop with the threats on email and pm's....OUT...Robert

thats the kind of guy he is,so expect about 10 more threatening pm's from him,The 1st time I dealt w/ him he said I was supposed to leave positive feedback,...even after nothing was positive about it,he knew it and knew I had not done much biz online and still said I was supposed to so I lied and said I did ....and whats up w/ the "Rolltec credit"....see what I mean man...you send the part back and then you get credit instead of your $$ back???,

did he mention that's how it would be before you sent it back or after?

I am done with him....I hope Pappy or someone takes care of him...

I said just refund my paypal before i sent it and he said nothing and then when he got the part he said he never said anything about refunding me?? No he didnt but he also didnt question it before i sent it out either...Whatever i guess...

USED PARTS

JTR ARE YOU RETARDED OR JUST PLAIN STUPID ????? I NEVER THREATENED YOU ABOUT FEEDBACK WHEN I SOLD YOU THOSE PARTS OVER A YEAR AND HALF AGO I DONT THINK THEY EVEN HAD FEEDBACK FORUM ON THE SITE BACK THEN
    YOU ASKED ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS AFTER THE ITEMS
    WERE PAID FOR I GOT PISSED AND TOLD YOU WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU THAT IS YOUR ONLY VALID COMPLAINT YOU POST ALL THESE MISLEADING COMMENTS CAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SUCK .......PERIOD

I WILL TELL YOU STRAIGHT UP YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF SH@% AND JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE COMMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM YOU IS FALSE

AS TO robby26wi IN HIS POST HE SAID HIS ROTOR WAS NOT WITHIN HIS SPECIFICATIONS SO I SAID FINE SEND IT BACK AND WE CAN EXCHANGE IT THAT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO BEFORE MY NEW POLICY OF MONEY BACK SO I SEND HIM SOME USED BRAKE LINES AND HE POST THEY WERE KINKED AND THAT THEY HARDLY FIT OR SOMETHING WHEN THE LINES CAME OFF A +3 ROLL DESIGN FRONT END (I HAVE PICS OF THE LINES ON A +3 FRONT END)
    PLENTY LONG ENOUGH HE LATER EMAILS ME THEY ARE ON HIS QUAD (BUT THEY HARDLY FIT ) AND SAYS THE KINKING MAY HAVE HAPPENED WHEN THEY WERE BOXED
    SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOME BUYERS ARE TRYING TO SCAM THE SELLER WHEN BUYING USED PARTS THEY ARE USED AND WILL HAVE SOME TYPE OF IMPERFECTIONS I WOULD SUGGEST TO PEOPLE WHO BUY USED PARTS FROM ANYONE ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND GET LOTS OF PICTURES IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE BUYING AND REMBER USED PARTS ARE USED

YADA YADA YADA you just keep blaming everyone else and using them for your scape-goat haha,you're a munipulating weezle,I truly wish we didnt live so far apart lol

yea i think he should get kicked off the side if hes going to be an *** like this
    caninball- Nerfs,Tag Bars, Red Head light deletes,Elite Rdiator shrouds,speed ohlins,Rear Douglas champion beadocks,Rear tamers,itp offset front rims,steal braided lines,hydraulic clutch

For Sale
    Stock Dale Parts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast