Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rolltec250r

These are pictures of Fast440's rims.

2009 MX YFZ450R
    2006 MX YFZ450

PARTS

THE WHEEL DOES NOT EVEN LOOK BENT
    IF THE WHEEL WAS INFACT BENT ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE WAS EMAIL ME RIGHT WHEN THE WHEELS WERE RECIEVED AND I WOULD HAVE FIXED THE SITUATION WITH OTHER WHEELS OR MONEY BACK

I CAN SEE THERE BEING SOME DINGS ON A USED WHEEL BUT THE WHEELS HAD NO FLAT SPOTS

wheels

Man you can clearly see that someone beat the sh*t out of that rim to straighten it out. Why are you still trying to deny that . I dont want my money back, and like i told you in your email , That is why i didnt even bother emailing you . I knew your response would be either you didnt know what i was talking about or OH that must have happened in shipping . so i just let it blow over and try to give you the benefit of the doubt , but since i saw this thread and looks like your are tring to yoke someone else i figured i would let some other people know what you sold me . so maybe they will be more carefull with buying from certain people without actually seeing the merchandise in person. Thanks Tony

parts

i dont deny that there are some nicks on the inner ring . i offered a refund on the wheels which you denied what more would you like me to do i never said the wheels were in mint condition i never bent or repaired the wheels myself like i have said if you are unhappy i will refund the money

wheels

Come on man you can clearly see there is more than a couple of nicks on them It didnt happen from riding, Someone took a big hammer to the rim to repair it. Just admit it. They look worse in person the pictures dont do it must justice but any normal person can see in the pics some one took a sledge hammer to the rim. as for your offer for my money back Yes i denied it i dont want your money back and that doesnt make it cool just because you offered me my money back its the fact that you had the balls to send them to me looking like that knowing you could have been honest and told me that the one rim looks like it has been repaired or something, and i would have still bought them .

wheels

like i said i would gladly refund the money , the wheels were not new they were used iam sorry that you are unhappy about them i would have taken a pic of the inner lip if asked to

pappy if you bought from him with no problems good for you but as you can tell i am not the only one with concerns this guy is rude and very difficult to work with sure he says he will refund me but lets see he is pissed because i told the truth about him and he gets his stem back and my cash i dont think so rolltec i know i am honest send me the cash back and i will send the stem back and i will retract all of my feed back from all the forums you are trying to scam on

brokenbones

trust me dude...its not my job to take sides. and i told rolltec in a pm that if i catch ANYONE selling junk or ripping off my site members they would get the boot buried deep.

he assured me that anyone that has a problem with his parts will be taken care of. i hope he gets the issues resolved....i just had my boot shined
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

stem

i have told you many times , if you send the stem back i would refund the money send it back and i will gladly refund the money i will not send any money with out getting the stem back so send the stem and you get your money back

Originally posted by brokenbones
    pappy if you bought from him with no problems good for you but as you can tell i am not the only one with concerns this guy is rude and very difficult to work with sure he says he will refund me but lets see he is pissed because i told the truth about him and he gets his stem back and my cash i dont think so rolltec i know i am honest send me the cash back and i will send the stem back and i will retract all of my feed back from all the forums you are trying to scam on

brokenbones
    he is pissed because I told the truth about him Yep..Exactly!! Brokenbones....I know how you feel but I think hes got Pappys attention now,but good luck to ya w/ roll boy anyway man:confused2

Roll...if you practiced what your preaching,you'd send him the money back b4 you got the stuff ...if you really stood by your word about happy customers and your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,after all of this ...I really dont think he's dog you,I just think it would look a little more "stand-up" on your part... to let it be seen and not just said

not trying to flame..JMO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast