Thread: (kn)gncc91

(kn)gncc91

Seems like a good guy to deal with, but he backed out on a deal we had. I was all set to buy his 426ex, and we had all the arrangements made to meet, and I even sent him a nice down payment on the quad.

Just got a call from his WIFE and he mysteriously can't sell the quad now. He said he needed the money for sure, and made certain I would be there to buy the bike so he could get his money. Now the deal is off for some reason. I didn't bother to ask, but my first inclination is that it was sold out from under me. Just kind of frustrating...

He did sound like a good guy to deal with, but I consider it bad seller etiquette (sp?) when plans are made along with a downpayment and then the quad is all of a sudden not available.

It could be a legitimate reason, but hopefully I get my downpayment back...

Re: (kn)gncc91

Originally posted by quadridermx

but hopefully I get my downpayment back...

Let's hope so.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

That sucks. Hope you find another bike soon. Isn't a down-payment a binding contract?
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ok... well still no downpayment back and it's been almost a month.

The guy backed out on me from selling the quad, and then doesn't feel much like sending me my downpayment back. Anyone have any ideas? I keep calling him and getting his wife, but she is clueless and can't do anything about it.

So any ideas?

Find the Western Union nearest you, then call his wife back, and tell her that he has two hours to have your money at the Western Union. If it is not there in the alloted two hours, you are filing a mail fraud complaint with his local law enforcement, and the police will be there in minutes. Good Day.
    04 Camo Suzuki Vinson

Well, still no downpayment back...

His wife no longer answers the phone, he will not return my calls. He works for a phone company so he most likely has caller I.D.

His wife did answer a couple times when I used *67 to mark it as a private call.

I do also have his number where he works. Any ideas anyone?

I'm thinking it's time to start making him wish he didn't cross me. The problem is that I sent the downpayment through paypal to one of his buddies, so I don't know whether I can legally file a complaint against him with his local police.

If not, I'll start calling his house at about 2 A.M. every morning, and start leaving messages at his work. I think he'll eventually come around

Originally posted by quadridermx
    Well, still no downpayment back...

His wife no longer answers the phone, he will not return my calls. He works for a phone company so he most likely has caller I.D.

His wife did answer a couple times when I used *67 to mark it as a private call.

I do also have his number where he works. Any ideas anyone?

I'm thinking it's time to start making him wish he didn't cross me. The problem is that I sent the downpayment through paypal to one of his buddies, so I don't know whether I can legally file a complaint against him with his local police.

If not, I'll start calling his house at about 2 A.M. every morning, and start leaving messages at his work. I think he'll eventually come around

explain it to the police let them help ya out, thats messed up, i would have filed a complaint weeks ago. good luck

I got ripped $105 from a set of nerfs and a K@N filter for my Warrior now all the dude says when I IM him is "Suck my Nu*s". I have his address so how do I have western union get the cops on his dairyair ?
    '06 450ER
    '93 300ex