Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoshi pipe

Yoshi pipe

does a yoshi slip on pipe make you go faster? like 5 mph's? my friend is trying to sell one and he claims it does? i dont know if it's jetted or not, but are they a good pipe? i have heard them before on a 400 but i have never ridden one with it on. so if you guys could help it would be appreciated. later

oh yeah, any body have experience with a C.T. racing pipe? they seem like a very good pipe. help?
    86 250r
    PEP LT
    LSR
    AC
    LRD

read my reply to top speed in the open forum--was started by the 400ex Excorcist....Any performance mods will not increase top speed by themselves! If you are hitting the rev limiter now you wont gain any more top speed but you will pick up acceleration.
    96 KX250
    86 Asphalt 330R

so mike, i should put in a rev kit and some other mods? later

oh, anyone know info on a C.T. racing pipe for the 400's?
    86 250r
    PEP LT
    LSR
    AC
    LRD

The CT pipe will make a lot of power, but a hellava lot of noise as well. They are rated at 102 db, stock is 88db, Yoshi, WB, Pro Circuit are 95db to give you a good comparion. If noise is an issue don't go with CT. Yoshi makes a good, light, pipe, compares well with other companies, it all depends on what you want.
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

you can quiet down the CT though with discs right? do they make a quiet core?? i like the looks of CT and they are right up there with WB with power. I want an adjustable one so i can tune the power and noise, but i dont want a WB e-series. what mods to my airbox will i have to do with the CT? when you buy the pipe, they give you the needle and i think it's the pilot jet, or one of the jets. later
    86 250r
    PEP LT
    LSR
    AC
    LRD

The 102db rating was with 12 discs, by time you quiet it down with a core and removing discs, you've significantly reduced power. The CT is one of the few pipes that does come with a pilot needle and a jet kit(both main and pilot I think).

For airbox mods, you could either cut holes of your choice, or remove it entirely and run an outerwear on your filter.
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

Can we run underwear on our filter?

Wheelie...thanks alot.
    JababberJaw......maybe? lol. as long as they are clean!!!!! lol, your a riot
    86 250r
    PEP LT
    LSR
    AC
    LRD

I don't know about underwear, but tie some of your girlfriend or moms pantyhose on there, makes a nice prefilter, and its sexy.
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

haha, i might try that
    86 250r
    PEP LT
    LSR
    AC
    LRD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast