Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need a picture posted fast

picture of the blackout

can someone please post a picture posted for me it is of the east coast black out my dad sent it to me and i want to show everyone.

Won't the pic be all black?????

If I close my eyes I can see it!
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

no its really neat looking its from space you can see all the lights for the other cities then just a bigh section of the east coast is black.

If you can send it to nakomis0@aol.com within the next few minutes ill get it posted.
    440, Ross 11.5:1 piston, Web cam 479 grind, race port & polish, oversized valves, hardened rockers, CRF450 cam chain, 39mm FCR carb, lightened Flywheel, Stock clutch, WB CDI box, K&N filter , WhiteBrothers E-Series full exhaust, Sidewinder Chain, 15/36 gearing, open airbox, LSR Axcaliber +3.5 axle, Houser Racing +2 a-arms, Elka triple rate, fully adjustable front shocks, +1.25 Houser swingarm, Tag Metals X5 bars, Arens +1 steering stem, Muscle steering dampener, Stainless Steel brakelines, HeatSeeker temp. guage, Pro Design kill switch, DG Pro Series nerfs, 8 run Hauler paddles. ~~http://www.sounddomain.com/id/trick440ex~~

email sent

i steeeeel doont c it
    Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

This must be a few days after... Becuase most of Michigan was out and here it looks like it has power...

it has the time and date at the bottom i dont when the peek of the blackout was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast