Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Canada border crossing with quads?????

Molson Blah!!

Keiths,Bud,Blue,labatt 50,wildcat,schooner (I don't know if you get that in your part of canada), olands export, and some others I'm probably forgetting.

I'm goin across the border next summer with my quad. So I better not have any trouble getting across.
    2007 can am outlander 800

We are going to Elka near Montreal.
    here are my concearns:
    1 I'm taking a borrowed Cannondale but I do have the cert. of origion in his name
    2 Taking my Wolverine with no cert. of origion but I did make up a sales receipt
    3 Taking rowlrags 250R with no cert. of origion and vin# has been powder coated over. I did make up a sales receipt.
    4 Our trailer has no tags since we don't have to license trilers in KY
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Haha... Canadian beer aint that strong... try some German beer that will know ya out good and clean!!! and those Germans know how to party and drink!!! the drinking age over there is 16, that is up till 21% i believe after that you have to be 18... Damn 1 glass(tall and frosty) and i was pretty much gone(first time i tired some of that stuff)

Moosehead is good stuff too...

you guys are going to Elka eh? you going right into quebec or through Ontario?
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

Into Quebec from New York
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Originally posted by 400exBro
    Haha... Canadian beer aint that strong... try some German beer that will know ya out good and clean!!! and those Germans know how to party and drink!!! the drinking age over there is 16, that is up till 21% i believe after that you have to be 18... Damn 1 glass(tall and frosty) and i was pretty much gone(first time i tired some of that stuff)

Moosehead is good stuff too...

you guys are going to Elka eh? you going right into quebec or through Ontario?
    heck yeah...man i spent this summer in germany...good times. they find a reason to get together and drink for any reason. after 2 masses of that stuff i was done. and that over 21% age thing they dont care about when i was going to restaurants they were practically forcing shots on me and im not 18 yet. i wanna go visit my aunt and uncle again during the octoberfest but i dont think the parents are gunna let that happen.
    formerly 250xrider250x

ocotberfest, holy chit talk about a party!!! Munich have the biggest ocotberfest parties it is unbelievable..i went to a street party this summer and damn everyone was carring around beer, alchol everything... ya when ever we ate some were they would offer me some alchol... anything beer shots of snapse(sp?)
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Originally posted by 400exBro
    ocotberfest, holy chit talk about a party!!! Munich have the biggest ocotberfest parties it is unbelievable..i went to a street party this summer and damn everyone was carring around beer, alchol everything... ya when ever we ate some were they would offer me some alchol... anything beer shots of snapse(sp?)
    lol yeah its funny watching like young people walking around just carrying beers and drinking all over. yeah the schnapps are made rite around there so all of the places have that...why were you in germany. if my parents would let me go that would be awesoem because where my aunt and uncle are staying is about 15 minutes outside of munich by train so it would be so easy to get to the octoberfest. when my uncle went last last year he said that he drank 6 masses!!! and damn is that a lot of alcohol.
    formerly 250xrider250x

my family is over there... Grandma , grandpa etc... my parents moved to Canada a while back so we go every 2-4 years and vist them...i have been probably 5-6 times over there now.. i am about 2-3 hours from Munich with car... isn't to bad of a drive, plus one of my unlces lives just out side of Munich...
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Jeff , call customs and explain to them the situation and see what they tell you to bring . It would be a real kick in the nads if you get to the border and they make you turn around cuz you don't have the proper documents . Better to be safe , than sorry , not to mention pi$$ed off.
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

we have never had any problems crossing quads into the us from canada, that is where we bought both of ours. Jeff while you are in quebec go to mon'capen, lots of strip joints and bars. Quebec is only a couple of hours from me, legal drinking age is 18, but any one can get in.
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast