Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: back flip 360!!!!!

back flip 360!!!!!

Did NE 1 see Brain Deecon just do the back flip 360 on him CR250??? landing wasn't grate but hee did it(man wee need the back flip on quad!!
    I know that it ant about quads but.....
    <><Got Jesus?><>

'99 400EX with K&N and
    razrs custom
    skids renthal bars

Real Engines have Valves.

GOOD Roads Bring BAD People.
    BAD Roads Bring GOOD People.

ya i saw that pastrana did it alot cleaner on his 2nd try but there was def. no flip in there it was just a straight up 360, they just table toped out pretty far and it was kinda confusing, but they slow mowed it and the comentators said just a 360 corkscrew, still pimp
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

yeh pastrana shouldn't have won he did that after the buzzer.

degan should have defintly won. i think his RUn was way cleaner an nicer.
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift

Originally posted by 4wheelboy
    degan should have defintly won. i think his RUn was way cleaner an nicer.
    for real but he did land it cleaner, but it took 2 tries, but they do have 15 sec. after buzzer........
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

sorry I spelled it wrong I guess it's Degan still pretty sick
    <><Got Jesus?><>

'99 400EX with K&N and
    razrs custom
    skids renthal bars

Real Engines have Valves.

GOOD Roads Bring BAD People.
    BAD Roads Bring GOOD People.

Originally posted by GOMER007
    sorry I spelled it wrong I guess it's Degan still pretty sick
    actully its deegan lol

BUt no I didn't see it
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

i saw them all. some pretty sick stuff. pastrana's second one was really clean, way better than deegans.
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

ya...it was pretty sick, but i think nate had the cleanest run out of all of them even though he didnt do the 360. everything he did was soo smooth. especially that heelclicker backflip. and deegan was comin up short on all of his backflips. i think nate should have won
    08 sponsors-Motowoz Suspension, Spastic Designs, Rath Racing, DASA

KFX450R

nates run did rule. technically yeah i think he shoulda won. pastrana's run WAS smoother than deegans plus he had bigger tricks than deegan but then again he crashed. the crash was after the timer tho i think. so was the second 360. so really i think the judges DID NOT count any of the 3 360's thrown that night. they just liked pastranas run the best. it was a damn good run but i think nates was better. but it was so close its not really worth arguing about.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast