Thread: Y Th Ebreeze Is So Gay?

Thumbs down Y Th Ebreeze Is So Gay?

THE BREEZE IS SO GAYY BECAUSE IT IS ATOMATIC,IT HAS BAD SUSOENSION FFFFRONT AND BACK,THEY DONT MAKE ANY HIGH PERFORMANCE PARTS BESIDES A AIR FILTER,THEY HAVE NO POWER, THE STOCK TIRES SUCK,THE BRAKES SQUEKE NEW,DOSNT STOP FAST,GRPHICS ON IT SUCK,CANT CLIMB ANY HILL WITH EASE THERE HEAVY,THE EXHAST IS WELDED ON SO U CANT TAKE IT OFF,IT SPITS AS MUCH AS A STONE,THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS IS IT KEEPS U DRY FROM MUD AND WATER (THATS NOIT ALWAYS FUN)

Y IS THIS BIKE SO GAY?

WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS BIKE?

A y did you post this here and what was the point of the story???
    You should ask Yamamaha that
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

What can you expect? It's only 90cc. Shouldn't this be in the non honda forum?
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

Know we know what this annoying kid rides.
    -2001 300ex-
    -1999 400ex-

I just recently bought one for my 7-yr old and so far he loves it. Just got back from Glamis and he was riding bowls with it! Sure, he had to loop a few times to get out, but so far so good. Fact of the matter is, no atv will perform well with a poor rider.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by FatBoy Racing
    I just recently bought one for my 7-yr old and so far he loves it. Just got back from Glamis and he was riding bowls with it! Sure, he had to loop a few times to get out, but so far so good. <Fact of the matter is, no atv will perform well with a poor rider. >
    that was a good one

I thought they were 125cc.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.