Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this kid at school said.......

this kid at school said.......

hey how fast does a kodiak go?

he said he left a warrior with one
    but then again the dude on a warrior sucks
    i never did ask him about top speed i dont know to much about kodiaks though

Talking

He means he left a Warrior with one... in the back of a truck.

No way unless the Warrior had 4 flats, out of gas, blown up. ect...

If the guy on the Warrior knows even the basics of making a vehicle move forward under it's own power, he should be able to smoke a Kodiak.

see that is what i was thinking but this dude rarly lies and it was hard to call him a lier even though i was thinking it now he has some motor work done its still hard to believe...

anyways for some reason not to many people likes warriors around here i dont know why but alot of poeple takl about smack about them besides the people who have them

the reason why people dont like warriors is because they are slow and poor handling,, you couldnt ask for less

hey trx400ex you could ask for less, a blaster alos fits that category

haha blaster.....

those things make me laugh..just hearing the name "BLASTER" like it's fast or something......they should name it "THE DESICRATOR".....haha....."p.o.s.'......they got to be the uglyest "sport" machine built today....300ex's arn't that good looking but man....the front end on the blaster sticks out like 20 feet....why don't they just end it flush like the honda's or atleast the banshee's......just my .02 on the blaster.i know some are jast but not the ones i've raced.....
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

blastrs r ok wen they r race modded, shocks 240 kit, ect

We can all talk what we want about the blasters.... But they hold there own... I mean me on a 250ex was getting smoked like smoked turkey.... ok.... Then another friend that has been riding for a couple of years gets a 300ex that is completely stock... so we go out one day and the 2002 blasters that my two nephews own were running the same side by side as the 300ex...

One thing that I have learned is that the only decent and fast 4 stroke that Honda makes is the 400ex... cause the 250ex is not to much slower than the 300ex....

I love my 250r and I love it even more know that my back is ok...

No flames intended but Why talk about other quads that have been around for years and are good quads... .

huh?

250ex as fast as a 300? I don't think so. Maybe top speed because they run such tall gearing. I left one in the dust in a drag across a field. They don't even come close in acceleration. I don't even race them anymare because I don't like beating up on other, lesser hondas, small children, or women.
    High-Tech Redneck Drag team

Super Clean '96 300ex -Big gun and other goodies
    Not so super clean prodject '96 300ex-stock looking super sleeper

Other toys in the High-Tech Redneck Drag team's garage include:
    '96 300ex-manditory Big Gun and other goodies
    '95 TRX 90-Manditory Big Gun
    '99 Blaster-For sale
    '96 CR 125
    '87 YZ 125
    '00 250ex-Manditory Big gun

Hooked on red quads, red headed women, and rock and roll!

'96 300ex for sale (the super clean one) buy me! buy me! (410) 991-1286

Wink

96300ex

Don't you listen to all the guys on Raptors, Banshees, Ds650s, and Cannondales? TOP SPEED IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS! Regardless of other things that just don't matter like handling, jumping, and actually being fun to ride, all those quads are better all around than a 400ex (which is beneath notice). Based on this way of thinking, if a 250ex ( no matter how long it takes it to get there) has the same top speed as your 300ex, it's just as good in every area. Also, both of these quads are clearly inferior to Warriors and Mojaves(which have faster top speeds) even though the 300ex ALWAYS beats them in the shootouts.

Don't you pay attention?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast