Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hit my first good size jump

hit my first good size jump

i finally got the balls to hit my first good size jumps for me it was addicting i loved it. it was like a 20 foot gap it was good size for me and i need to suspension all ready hwta should i buy

what quad you got?
    2004 Honda 450R, +4 lonstar, ss front lines, nerfs, +2 LT housers, longtravel Pep big bottle comp and reb adj. triple rate shocks with rezzies and clamp.. , 13:1 compression piston, hrc cam,full belly ac skid plate. 8x8 beads with mxr's powdercoated red with black ring, Kumho radials on powdercoated red rims. lots more pc'd items. renthal fatbars, stealth black powdercoated frame, and guesseted, also powdercoated fire red clutch cover and valve cover,,
    http://atvnews.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=atvnews
    www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/quader400

i have a bone stock 300ex

go works pro series if your on a budget and if not look into PEP, Elka, TCS.
    Contemplating What To DO

Aim: JDMRexB16
    E-Mail:mx400@comcast.net

i hit my first ok sized jump one or two months ago. it was 40ft. then i tried a one-hander no-footer. now i wanna try a nothing can-can and maybe a lazy boy.
    love the cows

i hit my 35ft double the other day on my blaster (i got works with rezzies).go 4 elka!!!!
    98,300ex:tc racing (924 GRIND) CAM ,OVERSIZED VALVE SPRINGS,AND A ARRIES .120 HI COMPRESSION PISTON,itp rims,grooved radials,turfs,and tc racing exhaust,and ac nerfs,400ex +2 asr a-arms and 400ex shocks works w/rezzies,and a durablue +4 axle.

Good job! All I have to say is you get what you pay for (usually)
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

good job dude
    The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to

ive been wantin to jump the 50ft. double at my track,but i dont have the balls yet(im only 13...lol).im gunna sell my blaster and get a 400ex and fully mod it!
    98,300ex:tc racing (924 GRIND) CAM ,OVERSIZED VALVE SPRINGS,AND A ARRIES .120 HI COMPRESSION PISTON,itp rims,grooved radials,turfs,and tc racing exhaust,and ac nerfs,400ex +2 asr a-arms and 400ex shocks works w/rezzies,and a durablue +4 axle.

Originally posted by westcoastmxer
    ive been wantin to jump the 50ft. double at my track,but i dont have the balls yet(im only 13...lol).im gunna sell my blaster and get a 400ex and fully mod it!

Ive always thought Kentucky was more on the east coast....

Sweet dude! Prolly the biggest step in jumpind was doing 40-50 foor doubles, the 80 footer and now..... sonn...... the 120 footer!

Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast