Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-stroke wars- ex beats ds, raptor

4-stroke wars- ex beats ds, raptor

http://www.atvconnection.com/atvconn...rokewars02.cfm
    The curtis sparks ex beat everything exept there own 690 raptor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats what Im talkin about!!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

Wonder why I run Sparks pistons ? Notice Sparks didn't bother sending a 440!
    2004 YFZ 450-- Couple of usefull options--
    http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

AtvNC.com Race Team

Originally posted by wyndzer
    Wonder why I run Sparks pistons ? Notice Sparks didn't bother sending a 440!
    Hmmmm thats what I was wondering about!
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

Someone on the atvconnection said the 416 was right behind the pami big bore ds!

Dang and look at the size of the guy on the EX he aint small. Imagine if they put someone like me who could drive and as light as I am That thing would fly. OK Im convinced I want the 416 Sparks kit now.

1986 350R - Drag
    2004 450R - XC

Thats the 465 that is leading in that shot. I know the owner of the quad and have seen it run several times at Dumont and at Pismo. The photos are'nt lying. That one is way fast and the rider knows a little about hill racin'. Curtis' motors are almost impossible to beat.
    KEEP THE DUNES OPEN!! AMERICAN SAND ASSOCIATION Member,FRIENDS of OCEANO DUNES member, Father,Husband and PROUD to be AMERICAN.

you got to love the ole 465, just wait until i stroke it

edit : thats not my bike
    Last edited by TrX465; 01-24-2002 at 01:55 PM.
    60rwhp monsta!!!!!

note: not just a plain sparks 465

mods : je 92mm piston 13:1 comp modded by sparks ,sparks custom sleeve *not stroked* ,hot rod , fcr 39 carb with alcohol,titanium retainers, valves, sparks cam, ported and polished with a flow meter, lrd big bore exhaust ,sparks heavy duty cam chain, trued and welded crank (shaved down incase i decide to stroke to well over 500cc ), lightned flywheel, hardened rockers , hinson clutch crap,kevlar disks,motors been polished. i have other engine stuff as well and the frame is floresent yellow with majer racin plastic custom painted midnight blue, battery was moved to front , street tires *grooved* ,18in turf tamers, dg alloy nerfs,cascade block off, no front brakes,one custom head light , i owned 2 other kits a 416, and a 440 the 440 snapped a rod in half, and came out the case causin me to buy new cases.....not bad for bein 17

-banshee
    -1989 250r with a cr500

I was referring to a guy who lives in Bakersfield that has the 465. On your profile you say you're from Glamis. Are you one and the same? Hard to tell on these damn computers.
    KEEP THE DUNES OPEN!! AMERICAN SAND ASSOCIATION Member,FRIENDS of OCEANO DUNES member, Father,Husband and PROUD to be AMERICAN.

i put glamis cuz i got there so much and i wish i lived there , my 465 is florcent yellow so youll be able to tell mine
    60rwhp monsta!!!!!

note: not just a plain sparks 465

mods : je 92mm piston 13:1 comp modded by sparks ,sparks custom sleeve *not stroked* ,hot rod , fcr 39 carb with alcohol,titanium retainers, valves, sparks cam, ported and polished with a flow meter, lrd big bore exhaust ,sparks heavy duty cam chain, trued and welded crank (shaved down incase i decide to stroke to well over 500cc ), lightned flywheel, hardened rockers , hinson clutch crap,kevlar disks,motors been polished. i have other engine stuff as well and the frame is floresent yellow with majer racin plastic custom painted midnight blue, battery was moved to front , street tires *grooved* ,18in turf tamers, dg alloy nerfs,cascade block off, no front brakes,one custom head light , i owned 2 other kits a 416, and a 440 the 440 snapped a rod in half, and came out the case causin me to buy new cases.....not bad for bein 17

-banshee
    -1989 250r with a cr500

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast