Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250x/350x conversion many mods $1600

Hybrid View

250x/350x conversion many mods $1600

1987-250X with a 1986-350x engine Many new parts: Axel Lock nut, carburetor insulator, Chain and sprockets (front 14 tooth-Rear 38 tooth) Wiseco top end and gaskets, Twist throttle kit, Scott grips, Just got a 400ex carburetor, K&n air filter, Clutch cable and throttle cable. It has a cobra exhaust Pure sports Bandit front tires @ 85% and the rear tires are Super Swampers @ 30%, Ceet seat graphics prm kit (Grab Bar-Front Bumper-Skid plate) All it needs Is new wheel Bearings and a-arm bushings will go 75-80mph
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

my new e-mail is motoboy549@gmail.com.com

E-mail me 4 pix

If ya want pix send me a message @ motoboy17us2002@hotmail.com
    98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

still aint sold this thing yet man
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

Na

Na the last person that was gonna buy it his engine locked up and then his clutch blew so he had no way to haul it and no money

Trade for an 87 lowered s10 with a V8?
    2001 Raptor 727 being built
    2000 KLR650...for sale
    1980 CB900...for sale

NEED BANSHEE PARTS!!!!!!

Na

No that aint wat im lookin for i want either a full sized truck (chevy) or a 1981-1991 chevy camaro

Will you take parts off of it to make the price lower. Im having clutch cable mounting problems with mine.
    2002 Cannondale Speed
    moto nerf bars, HMF exhaust, Pro-Taper bars, moto mapping, red headlight deletes, wave rotors, stainless steel shrouds, UNI airfilter, RPM axle, RPM billet locknut, Diamond racing LT +3 a-arms, 19" Elka Elite quad rate front shocks w/piggyback res, ACE airbox, Haydug's 250r Conversion w/ red Fullbore Plastic.

(Parted out) 2001 300ex/350x conversion
    DG alloy nerfbars, Pro-taper bars, T-4 slip-on, k&n airfilter and outerware, K&N jetkit, douglas .190 rims w/ turf tamers, cascade p/b block off, 400ex carb, Fastline SS brake lines, EBC brake pads, 400ex a-arms,TCS Dual-rate zero pre-load front shocks w/rezzies, razors on OMF beadlocks , 350x airboot, PEP clutch lever, duncan front bumper, 400ex Red FULLBORE plastic and Graves seat cover, Dura-blue 2+2 axle, Dura-Blue lock nut, shock mount re-locater.

Delete some of the old bumps man .
    So this isnt so long
    Kris
    Lmt racing
    We powdercoat!!!! For custom powdercoating please Email Bigdog6718@hotmail.com.
    #4x-00'Red Skin 416ex- Trick to the bone.
    You were as fast as me....
    Until the green flag dropped

Parts

Hey everybody I have the money for the cam and valve springs Im ordering them tomorrow

send me some pics lost_kids@hotmail.com

my friend is looking for a 350x motor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast