Thread: Service Manual

Hybrid View

Service Manual

I don't have my owners manual for my 400EX, so could someone please give me the info for ordering the Service Manual out of the back. Price address etc.
    2004 YFZ 450-- Couple of usefull options--
    http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

AtvNC.com Race Team

www.helminc.com

they print Honda's manuals, and you can order a genuine Honda manual for your 400EX online.

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

most definately from helminc. I got mine a month ago and No complaint! so much detail and all the info you will need. Think about it like this.. spend $50 and do ur own work and feel good about it.. or take it to the local dealer and have them look at it for multiople hours and cost $50 and hour.. ur choice.
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45