Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: jeff and yokley

Originally posted by jlhughes750

Pappy, what class did u sign up fer????? hey why not race the next one out at Ttown, run the junior class with DK, the Carman, and me!!!!!!

later, j
    i usually run the vet class....but im easy i will have to run morning classes so i can still pull my pit duties
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

oh yeh!!!!pit duty's!!!!! don't remind me. i was supposed to be pitting for our entire team (in the #14 pit)with BillN. for the entire season, thats why i started runnin stock class. well i missed a few and we never really got it together as a team thing like we thought. I guess i bailed on everyone It was all kinda based on one rider racing this one bike, then he didn't want to ride it cause of the shocks suckin, well the hole project stopped for a few months so i never went to help at the races.(cause the bike was not being raced) Now we have the shocks squared away sent the crappers away and got real ones, my sponsor changed everything on the frame that we doubted or questioned and i went last night to inspect it. Suddenly i'm glad our Pro rider bailed on us, now i get a race chassis for free to race the remainder of the year and next year as well. Anyone know of real fast GNCC Pro looking for a chassis to run an R. I hope not cause until someone speaks up, this babys mine!!!!!!!

later, J
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

whoo won da racce

diddd johnnny C reckk
    Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

Putin a R togethe. honda cumin out w/ new 4st. R is gona be out of pro class next yr. Who's gona ride ya quad a quad they don't know. ridin a different quad is like riden a different gurl ya might like it but ya might get hurt too i wouldn't chance it. btw everyone switchn to 4st. good luck in findn a rider this late in thee season.Word too ya ma

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213