Thread: Jetting for the WB E-Series

Arrow Jetting for the WB E-Series

OK heres the deal. I am supposed to be rejetting my friends 400EX today, because he just installed the new pipe. We have the DynoJet jet kit.

The WB manual says that the pipe is designed to work with stock jetting, but I know that is a load of BS.

Any of you guys who installed this pipe know what your jetting is? It would help a lot if I knew where to start instead of playing around all day trying to find the right jets and needle position.
    80 horsepower engines on 300 pound frames... Thats like having 2000 horsepower in your family car.

STOLEN: 1995 TRX300EX *Cobra JET Exhaust *K&N Air Filter *.040 overbore with high comp piston and Porting *Works Suspension *Sunstar 14/36 Aluminum Sprockets *Web Full-Race Cam, Valves, and Springs *AC Nerf Bars *DG Baja Swingarm plate *Renthal "RM bend" Handlebars *Motion Pro Twist Throttle *Scott Comp2 Grips *Ceet gripper seat cover *Hotwire Ignition Wires *Filtered Airbox Vents *20X10X9 Titan Fast Trekker Rear tires

The silencer is designed to be used with stock jetting IF the airbox lid is unmodified and the stock filter is used....so they say.

I assume you are doing airbox mods as well. Dynojets are numbered and shaped different than stockers I believe. I am running an E-Series with a 160 main and the clip on the pilot needle moved down one notch.
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

Revin300ex it all depends on what altitude your at and what other mods your friend has. I have a wb slip on with a outwear lid, k&n filter, no choke plate, and no blank disk on my pipe, and i just changed mine today due to be alittle lean, i am running a 158 main and 42 pilot an it runs great. I'm at around 200 ft above sea level.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db