Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Support quad FMX in the X-games!!!! You can help!

im kinda worried were not ready yet but ill do it anyway, id really like to see 50s there

I think the Hbomb Guys are ready to put on a show. 50s though? I got nothign againist them but I would rather see full sized machines
    2001 250 EX
    WB E-Series Slip On
    Maxxis Razrs
    Race Cut Fenders
    Tag X5 CR Double High Gunmetal Bars
    Pro Grip Grips
    AC Nerf Bars
    Need Shocks!!!
    VISIT MY SITE www.geocities.com/shaftman06

50s can go really big too i dont know if you saw the pics of the guy hittin a ramp on his 50 at 37 ft gap about 18-20 ft high, they do flips spins and all the tricks bikes and quads do too

Originally posted by freeride132
    50s can go really big too i dont know if you saw the pics of the guy hittin a ramp on his 50 at 37 ft gap about 18-20 ft high, they do flips spins and all the tricks bikes and quads do too
    hes right
    dem fitties can go high.
    2007 can am outlander 800

I e-mailed
    1987 banshee-fmf pipes, k&n filter, bored out.
    2000 banshee- T5 pipes, k&n filter, degree key, lightened flywheel, shaved head, shredder rear tires, fast trekker fronts all on chrome rims, lots of other chrome too.
    2008 ktm 525 xc. bone stock for now

Thumbs up

Sent

Here is a copy of what i sent if anyone is interested in being lazy and changing a few things around.

Hello, my name is Brandon McFarland and I have been an atv rider and enthusiast for 6 years. Atv Freestyle can really push the envelope in the x-games, and is JUST as competitive and exciting as Dirtbike Fmx. With atv's in the X-Games, the number of viewers would increase by at least several hundred thousand avid atv riders, including myself who would tune in to watch. Atv's would also garner much attention from sponsorships to the x-games, and would bring a fresh spin to X-games motorsports.. eventually yes, I hate to say it, people WILL get tired of seeing the same motorcyclists jumping through the air. The X-Games NEEDS quads to make it more exciting and enjoyable to hundreds of thousand of people more.The same people who enjoy dirtbike fmx will love atv fmx. Atv fmx is not very far behind the tricks being performed by the dirtbikers, as the first Back-flip is soon to be performed, and would most likely make it in time for the x-games, if that is you bring in our rapidly growing sport.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Brandon McFarland.

Thanks 310Rdunner, I used ur thing it sounded good and i am lazy! I would REALLY like to see Quads in the X-Games!!!!!!!!!!!

*fingers crossed*
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Thumbs up

e-mail sent
    2000 Honda 400ex, 426 JE piston, Hotcams Stage 2 cam, Ported head, Uni Air filter,WB Rev box White Brothers Pro-Meg exhaust, TCS ZPS fronts, TCS rebuilt ZPS rear, IMS desert tank. IMS Bumper, Tinner airscoops, AC Propegs, Edelbrock Carb, PEP stabilizer, Durablue X-33 axle, Houser +2 a-arms. Maxxis razer rears. 15/36 gearing

AIM naterbwillard

Are you guys really that into freestyle on a quad. I think it looks kinda cheesy when people do tricks on quads , compared to the bikes. ALthough after a couple minutes of seeing the same tricks the bikes get boring as well.
    Z400

tru tru....i would like to them also
    D-mon's
    Jon Guetter is my Hero
    ~~BACKFLIP~~
    FOR SALE!
    2001 Kawasaki Mojave

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast