Hey everyone!!!

I have been talking with Chris Johnson for a little while now - he's a West Coast freestyler who has been actively trying to get quad FMX into the X-Games and Gravity Games......preferably in 2004!!! One of the things he is doing, besides gathering stats and gaining sponsor interest, is collecting e-mails from ATV enthusiasts and anyone else interested in seeing ATV Freestyle added to the X-games/Gravity games and forwarding them to the right people! Here is an exerpt from his post on the H-bomb site.......

"Everybody wants to know when it's going down...including myself and all the other riders, companies, sponsors, etc. that are involved in getting ATV Freestyle involved in the X-Games and Gravity Games. I'm shooting for 2004, but it all depends on the amount of support we get from EVERYONE involved in the ATV Industry.
So far we've received help/support from companies such as; Renegade Racing, H-Bomb Films (Wes Miller), 5150 Clothing Designs, Team Loco, Trail Tech, Mac Racing Inc., Banshee HQ, and more. Help has also come from FMX Riders/ATV Riders such as; Kenny Bartram, Dustin Miller, Jon Guetter, and myself...with more to come.
If you'd like to jump on the bandwagon of support, send an email to RenegadeRider112@hotmail.com. Drop your name and reasons why you'd like to see ATV Freestyle involved in the X-Games and Gravity Games. "

I told him that EXRiders was a killer site, and that we had a TON of members......and I told him I'd post on here to see how much support we can generate for this VERY worthy cause!!!

Go to www.chrisjohnsonfreestyle.com and check out how you can help - let's get these e-mails going and show the big dogs how many of us there really are!!! And if you want to help in any other way I'm sure Chris and everyone would appreciate it - drop him a line!

P.S. - We have to keep these e-mails clean and professional, as they will be forwarded word for word!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!