Thread: Kasea Skyhawk 90 or Suzuki LT 80?

Kasea Skyhawk 90 or Suzuki LT 80?

what would be better for MX racing? my sister is just getting into it and her raptor 80 is to slow and she wants something faster.
    Sponsors: Project Blaster, AC Racing, Nacs,Tag

2003 MX Blaster, Project Blaster graphics,Screened headlight cover, +3 +1 ASR a arms,Lonestar banshee axle, billet hubs,Works Tripple rate with rezzies shocks, shock covers, pro design kill switch, Douglas Ultimate shamrock beadlocks in the front and in the rear, Magura hydro clutch, powdercoated frame,Wiseco piston, bored .30 over, port and Polish, V-Force reed Valve, Pro Circuit Pipe and silencer, Tag Bars, Pro Taper grips, FLY bar kit,Razrs mx front, Itp Holeshot mx rears, shaved fenders, AC nerfs, AC screen front bumper, AC grab bar,K&N Filter With Outerwear,nacs p-brake block off,oil inject. b-off,nacs #plate b/g and thats all i can think of as of now, i did a bunch to it in the last month or so renthal chain,some other stuff i am also forgetting

1989 MX Blaster-Blue race cut plastic, trenga chrome +2 +1 a arms, works tripple rates with rezzies,razr mx fronts and rears, boysene reeds, K&N filter, magura bars, pro taper mount kit, and dg nerf bars and i think thats it

More parts for the lt80
    2004 YFZ450
    2002 Cannondale Blaze
    Yzf426ex
    2001 Yz426
    2003Xr50 Etc

Lt-80. Tons of parts for it. Put a 105 kit in it and a fmf pipe some turf tamers on the rear and it will have plenty of power. Could use some new shocks though. They are great quads though
    Looking for any stock/aftermarket banshee parts....pm me

Yep LT80 is the way to go. A few friends of mine have kids that ride and all of them have tried the "other" mini quads.... the LT80's seem to be the best.
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

how much is this 105 kit and where cani get it? plus what are some other mods that well make it trick? tires, rims........ect
    Sponsors: Project Blaster, AC Racing, Nacs,Tag

2003 MX Blaster, Project Blaster graphics,Screened headlight cover, +3 +1 ASR a arms,Lonestar banshee axle, billet hubs,Works Tripple rate with rezzies shocks, shock covers, pro design kill switch, Douglas Ultimate shamrock beadlocks in the front and in the rear, Magura hydro clutch, powdercoated frame,Wiseco piston, bored .30 over, port and Polish, V-Force reed Valve, Pro Circuit Pipe and silencer, Tag Bars, Pro Taper grips, FLY bar kit,Razrs mx front, Itp Holeshot mx rears, shaved fenders, AC nerfs, AC screen front bumper, AC grab bar,K&N Filter With Outerwear,nacs p-brake block off,oil inject. b-off,nacs #plate b/g and thats all i can think of as of now, i did a bunch to it in the last month or so renthal chain,some other stuff i am also forgetting

1989 MX Blaster-Blue race cut plastic, trenga chrome +2 +1 a arms, works tripple rates with rezzies,razr mx fronts and rears, boysene reeds, K&N filter, magura bars, pro taper mount kit, and dg nerf bars and i think thats it

I say go with the lt80....Have fun
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

The lt-80's are a good quad..but I've never seen one beat a properly set-up Kasea 90
    Daniel Atchison #44
    Weeeee Racing

the kasea but they break....the lt-80 gots a bunch o partz

We have a modded LT80. It is fast as all heck. We got it ported and polished by Jack Moore and I still think it'll outrun any mini in terms of pure speed. It is widened, works shocks, etc.

But, in all honesty I have to mention that the Kasea has a true swingarm in the rear, the LT80 has a looney setup where the motor doubles as the swingarm. This is a major consideration in MX. The LT80s are still dominating most of the national races(there is on kid on a Kasea that when running right he runs away from everyone, due to the Kasea's ability to hit jumps), slowly but surely Guys like Peak and Hetrick are gonna get the Kaseas out in front more and more. If you do get a Kasea, make sure you get in touch with one of the few builders that are up to snuff on the Kasea. Most Kasea dealers are not very knowledgeable about their product.

Another factor, I am told that the Kasea is a lot easier to work on.

One more note. The Suzuki still has the kasea beat in reliability, IMO.

You really have to wiegh a bunch of factors and decide. Sorry to complicate your decision,

The LT80s are still dominating most of the national races(there is on kid on a Kasea that when running right he runs away from everyone, due to the Kasea's ability to hit jumps), slowly but surely Guys like Peak and Hetrick are gonna get the Kaseas out in front more and more.
    yea u ever see the kid at chattsworth thats backed by hetricks
    MaTT
    300ex
    white 400ex maier/coustom lengthed works /250R arms painted black,20 inch kenda KlAws, hmf slip on, uni air filter, ac nerfs, renthal fat bars, kenda front mxs , pro design kill switch, coustom skidplates >>> engine work or a new quad
    >xR- 50-joker bar kit, k&n, FmF POWer cORE 2 WElded on to strock header >PINEY POWER
    aim- mx300exshift