Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT DEAL WITH Dana CreechII !!!!!!!!!!

there is some major flame goin on...i see both side of this story...u guys should just go on like happy campers, tants i think dana should make it up to u by finding another caliper for $60 for you...just solve the problem, dont hate eachother over $60...i know both of u guys pretty good and this shouldnt be happening...guys just drop it!

peace
    fear not the fall,
    mind the impact....

IM:ATVMXRIDER25
    EMAIL:ATVMXRIDER25@HOTMAIL.COM

Sponsors:
    GET HIGH RACEWEAR
    FACTORY PERFORMANCE RACING
    PGR RACING
    FIBE INDUSTRIES

#88 lookin out for us... R.I.P

Dana CreechII Guest
    I said IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!, i offered you 20 bucks for your troubles, but i cant sit and wait for you to get back with me when ever you feel like it, i dident even talk to you for 4 days and you emailed me today saying i sent the money.....sorry it dont work like that.........and i said it was on ebay, i dident hide anything from you at all................i havent had a problem ever and now you are screwing me over, and blowing this whole thing out of proportioin BIG TIME

and you want me to lie to other people so you can get it, and you even told me lie to him and get a bad rating on ebay or ill screw you over on exriders.com

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    treaten me

seems like a little bit of monkey/slapnutz is comin out.

Dana, you jumped the gun by selling that caliper that fast after you agreed to a price. I could see you being p'd off if he NEVER responded, but obvisously he did by asking for the address and name (twice), then you sell it a few days later to someone else???

BTW, I wonder if you have Dana Creech's permission to use his name? If I was him, you would not be using it. How would you like it if I stole your real name then used it on the internet?
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Dana CreechII Guest
    i told him id find him a new caliper, but he has to cry, and say NO NO that one was mine....IM SORRY, BUT STOP WHINNING!

tony stop you flaming...enough is enough...just drop it...make up and help the damn kid find a caliper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fear not the fall,
    mind the impact....

Sponsors:
    GET HIGH RACEWEAR
    PGR RACING
    FIBE INDUSTRIES

Originally posted by VWVR6
    seems like a little bit of monkey/slapnutz is comin out.

Dana, you jumped the gun by selling that caliper that fast after you agreed to a price. I could see you being p'd off if he NEVER responded, but obvisously he did by asking for the address and name (twice), then you sell it a few days later to someone else???

BTW, I wonder if you have Dana Creech's permission to use his name? If I was him, you would not be using it. How would you like it if I stole your real name then used it on the internet?
    Why cant he use his name maybe he is just a bif fan or something if i were the real dana i would beproud or something that someone roots for me or whatever
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

Originally posted by Dana CreechII
    i told him id find him a new caliper, but he has to cry, and say NO NO that one was mine....IM SORRY, BUT STOP WHINNING!

god, please make the lies stop :confused2
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

Dana CreechII Guest
    i wouldent care, iv met him before and he is a cool guy, i like his style of riding and BY the name Dana CreechII that just means i wish i was 1/4 as good as he was.....

its hopeless...we got a big flame goin now...rico or someone close the post before someone catches on fire!!...lol
    fear not the fall,
    mind the impact....

Sponsors:
    GET HIGH RACEWEAR
    PGR RACING
    FIBE INDUSTRIES

Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
    Why cant he use his name maybe he is just a bif fan or something if i were the real dana i would beproud or something that someone roots for me or whatever
    im sure dana creech wouldnt want some little kid bringing shame to his name... even if hes got the litle II behind it
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast